IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCar and tires, OFF TOPIC".
6/4/22, 11:53 AM   #1
NASCar and tires, OFF TOPIC".
TQ29m

Looks like the guys have been given some new "run flat's", or "may Pop's", as we used to call them, I don't understand why no one is complaining, It's not like they were free, the teams, or most of them anyway, have to pay for them, somehow, and from the pic's yesterday, it looks like they are growing them in the pits, you just have to have the seeds, and a little farm knowledge, and you got em, maybe they are picking them too early, I'll ask my wife, she's a city born farm girl, we have strawberries almost year round, she cash rents the ground from neighbors! Oh well, it's something to do. Enjoy this weekend, next one doesn't look too promising, I'm sure glad the politicians got the weather under control, it is fitting, I guess.

2 members like this post: nathans1012, tirespinner
6/4/22, 12:28 PM   #2
Re: NASCar and tires, OFF TOPIC".
jdull99

These guys, a long running NASCAR radio show, said last week they feel its the way the teams have to set the cars up (causing the blowouts). Part of this Next Gen car...so you run a risk of blowing tires, or slow down...goes back to the "to finish first, first you have to finish". However it works out...plus there are more cautions now and people like that...personally the 18" wheel does NOTHING for me, but I listen on the radio as much as I can and don't care how the cars look.

http://ltnradionetwork.com/
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCar and tires, OFF TOPIC".