IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Calling Don Moore
3/4/13, 11:13 PM   #1
Calling Don Moore
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Don, Is your midget POWRI Legal?? If it is, would you consider going to Bellvile Il. & Putting Daron Clayton in your car on the 23rd of this month?? Not starting S@#t Just like to see you & your car @ Bell-Vegas W/someone like Daron wheelen it in a bull ring..

3/6/13, 7:32 AM   #2
Re: Calling Don Moore
racenut69

I second this motion,your Honor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckybuc97 View Post
Don, Is your midget POWRI Legal?? If it is, would you consider going to Bellvile Il. & Putting Daron Clayton in your car on the 23rd of this month?? Not starting S@#t Just like to see you & your car @ Bell-Vegas W/someone like Daron wheelen it in a bull ring..

4 members like this post: luckybuc97, Morgan7m, sc96, tim brown
3/6/13, 10:21 AM   #3
dave

Deron ran Don's machine atStLouis last fall with very little success don't know what the problem was.

3/6/13, 10:44 AM   #4
Morgan7m

I appreciate Don giving Daron the opportunity at the end of last season. Daron as we all know, is a true Winner. I would love to see Daum Racing pick him up for 10 plus shows this season to show his skills in a Midget. We all know that a Daum's have top caliber equipment and are true racers. I believe that having Zach and Daron as part time teammates would be a great team and produce some of the best Midget shows here in the Midwest. A team consisting of "The Dauminator & The Modern Day Cowboy", what a pair. Perfect Indiana and Illinois Midget Week pairing.

Ray Morgan
Ray Morgan Motorsports 7m
Terre Haute, IN

3/6/13, 11:22 AM   #5
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan7m View Post
I appreciate Don giving Daron the opportunity at the end of last season. Daron as we all know, is a true Winner. I would love to see Daum Racing pick him up for 10 plus shows this season to show his skills in a Midget. We all know that a Daum's have top caliber equipment and are true racers. I believe that having Zach and Daron as part time teammates would be a great team and produce some of the best Midget shows here in the Midwest. A team consisting of "The Dauminator & The Modern Day Cowboy", what a pair. Perfect Indiana and Illinois Midget Week pairing.

Ray Morgan
Terre Haute, IN
Ok Dan, How about that??

1 member likes this post: billwill7
3/6/13, 2:59 PM   #6
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Deron ran Don's machine atStLouis last fall with very little success don't know what the problem was.
We had a fuel pickup issue in the tail tank on Thursday which caused the car to not take off properly. Daron got caught up in that terrible wreck right in front of him in the semi and we were done for the weekend. We don't have a car ready for a March race nor do we currently have a hauler. I'm one of the last (may be the last) independent car owners that do not rent rides. If you don't bring some serious money along with you, chances are you'll see a snow storm in July before you get a midget ride.

5 members like this post: fish, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, turn4
3/6/13, 3:38 PM   #7
wideopen24

Lara and Roger Miller are also independent car owners and true racers that gave me a midget ride at THE Chili Bowl Nationals. I will forever be a friend and fan of The Speedquip Motorsports #75's and hope to team up with them again soon!

3/6/13, 4:47 PM   #8
Roy Bleckert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
We had a fuel pickup issue in the tail tank on Thursday which caused the car to not take off properly. Daron got caught up in that terrible wreck right in front of him in the semi and we were done for the weekend. We don't have a car ready for a March race nor do we currently have a hauler. I'm one of the last (may be the last) independent car owners that do not rent rides. If you don't bring some serious money along with you, chances are you'll see a snow storm in July before you get a midget ride.
What is it with Don & tail tank issues LOLLLLL !!!!!!!!

(i hope everyone sees the humor in this ! )

3/6/13, 6:08 PM   #9
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan7m View Post

Ray Morgan
Terre Haute, IN
Sounds good to me. There are a lot of talented drivers out there. Good luck to all involved. Sometimes all a driver needs is a opportunity.

Posted via Mobile Device

5 members like this post: billwill7, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, Todd Kimmel
3/6/13, 9:04 PM   #10
Relentless Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
i know an independent car owner with a trailer put that spike together and find someone that knows how to make it work, dyno that motor and get the fuel right and we will be golden, i have always had to setup my own midget, by the way i know nothing about them other than they have a battery for something? lol, except when i drove Pedgregon's at The Bellville high banks 24th to 12th first night then blew up second night in a transfer spot in the heat. thats not too terrible for one other time in a midget and that was at the chili bowl, slightly different... one thing on my bucket list is to drive a $60,000 4 cylinder engine!
Last edited by Relentless Racing; 3/6/13 at 9:11 PM. Reason: none ya

6 members like this post: 1BIGracefan, luckybuc97, Morgan7m, racenut69, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Calling Don Moore