IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
badcoupe (Offline)
  #1 9/17/22 9:40 PM
Flying him out of track at Columbus from a TQ midget accident at the moment. Had a bad crash down the backstretch.
2 Likes: Bostonian, tirespinner
wrtracing (Offline)
  #2 9/17/22 10:45 PM
I sure hate to hear this. Prayers for Johnny.

WRT

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley
7 Likes: jonboat15, luckybuc97, nathans1012, PIT CART, racefan20, Rcar, tirespinner
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #3 9/18/22 12:31 AM
Best wishes for the hot rod, he's a tough dude.
2 Likes: tirespinner, WinglessLovers
John P Huss (Offline)
  #4 9/18/22 9:04 AM
Best Wishes For Johnny!
Be Well !
Best Regards,
John
tqracer53 (Offline)
  #5 9/18/22 9:33 AM
Last word nothing broken. Extremely sore and beat up. Supposed to be released sometime this morning. Hope for a speedy recovery
38 Likes: addictedtodirt, Adolph, bighd0522, Black Deuce, Blackduce, Blitzman, Bostonian, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, dirtnonwingfan, dsc1600, erich45, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, John P Huss, jonboat15, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, nathans1012, PIT CART, Puppy, racefan20, racenut69, RACrappieman, Rapid Rick, Rcar, stp6237, tirespinner, TNRustler, toprowjim, TQ29m, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 9/18/22 9:41 AM
Get well Johnny! Have to ask, But wasn't he just healed up from getting hurt earlier his year or late last?

Charles Nungester
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #7 9/19/22 7:23 AM
Last word nothing broken. Extremely sore and beat up. Supposed to be released sometime this morning. Hope for a speedy recovery

Thank You for this update. I know Johnny loves to race more than life itself........ but it's getting to where the body can not take the hits. I'm old, and Johnny has me by a decade.
Hammer (Offline)
  #8 9/19/22 9:41 AM
Johnny is one of the funniest guys and tells great stories. Get well and God Bless!
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, Ken Bonnema, PIT CART, tirespinner
badcoupe (Offline)
  #9 9/19/22 1:02 PM
Everyone in the tq group loves the guy and has the utmost respect for him. He never would divulge how old he is, winning the chili bowl the year he did means he’s up there a bit.
B99 (Online)
  #10 9/19/22 4:33 PM
Originally Posted by Hammer:
Johnny is one of the funniest guys and tells great stories. Get well and God Bless!
Yes he is, and simply a great guy to be around.
3 Likes: Dirt Trackker, Hubie48, tirespinner