IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Billy Puterbaugh Wins LPS
6/8/09, 5:12 PM   #81
Re: Billy Puterbaugh Wins LPS
600minisprint
Inactive Member

I just want to Apologize to the Puterbaugh family I would have never said thoes things about someone as nice as billy and family,somone else was on my profile last night. Im also really sorry for any of the inconvences to any one on this sight or threads about what was said last night. Im currently asking the promotor of the indianaopenwheel.com to delete my profile. thanx for the understanding to anyone that reads this thread and I Apologize yet again to ALL of the racing family and Billy Puterbaugh nice win billy.

6/8/09, 5:37 PM   #82
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Chuy....You crack me up!

6/8/09, 5:40 PM   #83
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600minisprint View Post
I just want to Apologize to the Puterbaugh family I would have never said thoes things about someone as nice as billy and family,somone else was on my profile last night. Im also really sorry for any of the inconvences to any one on this sight or threads about what was said last night. Im currently asking the promotor of the indianaopenwheel.com to delete my profile. thanx for the understanding to anyone that reads this thread and I Apologize yet again to ALL of the racing family and Billy Puterbaugh nice win billy.
Listen to this. Now that everyone knows who it is....Seth Shipman you COWARD.....Its easy to fire shots from the high grass..

Billy, If I was you, I'd look him up.....
Last edited by Pine; 6/8/09 at 5:42 PM.

6/8/09, 6:02 PM   #84
600minisprint
Inactive Member

Yes my name is Seth Shipman no im not a coward but assure everyone was not on my profile i wasnt even close to home. Crack jokes demorlize Someone but not me as a person i have no excuse for what had happened yes its on my profile but no it was not me. Again sorry to all and the puterbaugh family.

The REAL Seth Shipman

6/8/09, 7:43 PM   #85
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Would the real SETH SHIPMAN please stand up, please stand up.

Are you sure you weren't drunk posting

6/8/09, 7:56 PM   #86
600minisprint
Inactive Member

Lol nice, yes I was drunk but not at home or around a computer i asked my GF of 5 years to marry me yesterday in Indy, she said yes thank god!! but i live in appartments and i get on this site through a wii so there isnt anything private that i can hide logging on so if someone want to see what i put or what sites i can get on its a freeworld i also get on their WLAN.

6/8/09, 8:24 PM   #87
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Hey bp are you going to vcs tuesday...if so show em how its done

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Billy Puterbaugh Wins LPS