IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #81 8/11/09 9:31 PM
USACliveHeat 4 lineup Cummins. Gulick Bacon. Shedarowich Jones. Gardner Chappell. Clarke Wise. Rilat.

don't know if gulick is going to show but thats the tenative lineup

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

updated finish on heat 3
spridge31Heat 3 Hockett Darland sweet droud herrera cone urish armstrong bell. Chaney dns - engine trouble.

Charles Nungester
Let'sGoRacin' (Offline)
  #82 8/11/09 9:36 PM
Got the spread sheet ready to do points but it will be impossible without complete heat finishes.
grandma
  #83 8/11/09 9:37 PM
What happened to heat 1 Old Grandmas got to know
  #84 8/11/09 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by Let'sGoRacin':
Got the spread sheet ready to do points but it will be impossible without complete heat finishes.
We get what we get and can't complain too much. Remember the days where you waited a week for results? unless you knew someone there, that is.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Originally Posted by grandma:
What happened to heat 1 Old Grandmas got to know
Ballou 1st, hines 2nd, all i know so far

Wise flips in heat four, all ok but no more info

Charles Nungester
  #85 8/11/09 9:40 PM
Go get em Kyle Cummins & Hud Cone!
LockportMachineWerx (Offline)
  #86 8/11/09 9:41 PM
Originally Posted by fred5169:
Thanks I wondered if it was Stan's car .Rob Chaney won several usac races in that car.
I think Mike Brecht had been driving the usac shows this year.
Its a new car with Mopar power, raced for first time @Gas City, then Eldora a couple weekends ago.
Let'sGoRacin' (Offline)
  #87 8/11/09 9:46 PM
[QUOTE=Charles Nungester;126599]We get what we get and can't complain too much. Remember the days where you waited a week for results? unless you knew someone there, that is.[COLOR="Black"]

Absolutely. Just has the format saved and thought I'd try to do it. Definitely not complaining though.
  #88 8/11/09 9:47 PM
[QUOTE=Let'sGoRacin';126605]
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
We get what we get and can't complain too much. Remember the days where you waited a week for results? unless you knew someone there, that is.[COLOR="Black"]

Absolutely. Just has the format saved and thought I'd try to do it. Definitely not complaining though.
Oh, I know, Usac said they went red for Wise flip. Been about ten minutes

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

USACliveHeat 4 lineup Cummins. Gulick Bacon. Shedarowich Jones. Gardner Chappell. Clarke Wise. Rilat.

spridge31Heat 4 gardner levi clarke bacon after being spun on lap one Rilat shedarowich chappell cummins. Wise flipped. Gulick scratched.

Charles Nungester
Hclarke (Offline)
  #89 8/11/09 9:53 PM
[QUOTE=Charles Nungester;126606]
Originally Posted by Let'sGoRacin':

Oh, I know, Usac said they went red for Wise flip. Been about ten minutes

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

spridge31Heat 4 gardner levi clarke bacon after being spun on lap one Rilat shedarowich chappell cummins. Wise flipped. Gulick scratched.
Alright! Guess the new Bullet bar car agrees with young Mr. Clarke - Go Henry!
Jim Benet
  #90 8/11/09 9:54 PM
someone asked about the Z1 of conley earlier....I think thats a car out of Benic hauler
Closed Thread