IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Amsa and mmsa
8/29/11, 11:50 PM   #71
Re: Amsa and mmsa
somebodysmam

Since my family isn't able to be with AMSA this year,I guess you are saying we were Key Management,WRONG. Jerry and Mert are the owners and we only carried out orders and followed orders.Nobody was check for nitro only 1 wing was measured because it was questioned and it was 2 inches shorter than the others so it looked different,perfectly legal,as for your last statement I came to you because one of your good buddies came to us after the races and told what you did. If you hadn't mentioned it nobody would of known.You don't like AMSA because Jerry enfores the rules for everyone not just a chosen few.Sorry you don't like me and mine you have poke .pick and accused us of treating you bad .Everyone knows why there is 2 clubs and the only people on here saying bad things is not AMSA.

8/30/11, 1:12 AM   #72
mini27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86 View Post
I'd like too but operating on a super low budget this year with the new job, diesel truck has been down all season..
I like racing with you guys for sure weather it's with AMSA or MMSA, but after we had some issues with some of AMSA officials two years ago it's just not been worth the awkwardness.. However we may make the trip if I can find a truck.. Harry the AMSA guys race with us because of the venues.. It's nice to be part of other big name tracks other than L burg.. Btw we get your point.. You have repeated the same post a million times.. Show up to the track and be called a cheater before the heat race, and then realize why you don't wanna be there. You name it nitro, illegal wings , side boards , and the best one I heard switching drivers to get a car in the show.. I've been accused of all.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

How far is KC?
Posted via Mobile Device
15 20 mins down the road from 35 raceway. one of the fastest tracks you will race on.

8/30/11, 9:07 AM   #73
Bradleyracing86

Obviously a "dead horse" but no one ever changed cars Harriet. Mike Mesindick drove that car into the show, and you know it. Thanks Stewert I want to check it out for sure but I don't want to commit untill I see how this Osgood thing goes, cause I do love me some non wing!
Posted via Mobile Device

8/30/11, 10:31 AM   #74
Phylo82

Ha ha! I think I remember that night.....was that at L-burg?
Posted via Mobile Device

8/30/11, 11:07 AM   #75
somebodysmam

yep and I didn't bring it up and never talked about it except to Jerry and Mert.He was never accused just ask about it.Me think he protests too much.

8/30/11, 11:44 AM   #76
Bradleyracing86

Sure was. Allen Rupenthal rented my car to the Mesendicks, Nathan wasnt comfortable with the seat and the belts being too large.. Mike being more my size jumped in the car and started on the tail of the B.. Almost one is first time out.. Started the A ran it into the front half of the field.. Haha then what happened mike!
Posted via Mobile Device

8/30/11, 11:52 AM   #77
Tony Barhorst

It is going to be interesting to see if an AMSA, MMSA, or 600 upright driver wins the first two 1000 cc/600cc battles at the Rumble In Fort Wayne indoor events on Friday, Dec. 30, and Saturday, Dec. 31.

I plan on having our announcer let fans know what sanction you represent.

I think the 600 cars will be competitive at Fort Wayne. If you know teams that have them, let em know this is going on. They are harder to reach.

Thanks,
Tony Barhorst
http://www.rumbleseries.com/
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 8/30/11 at 1:13 PM.

8/30/11, 12:12 PM   #78
Bradleyracing86

Tony with surface you have, what kind of tires should a guy acquire?
Posted via Mobile Device

8/30/11, 12:35 PM   #79
Tony Barhorst

The main thing I want to do is keep costs down so you don't have to buy tires. We are mandating dirt tires just like we do with our 600 sidewinders. I am going to pass this question on to our 600 race director Keith Ousley. Dwayne or anyone from Miami County Speedway, if you have an opinion on this..let us know.

We are going by MMSA rules and tech. I am not up to speed on the tire choices/sizes you run yet..what are all the options?
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 8/30/11 at 1:10 PM.

8/30/11, 1:26 PM   #80
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Barhorst View Post
The main thing I want to do is keep costs down so you don't have to buy tires. We are mandating dirt tires just like we do with our 600 sidewinders. I am going to pass this question on to our 600 race director Keith Ousley. Dwayne or anyone from Miami County Speedway, if you have an opinion on this..let us know.

We are going by MMSA rules and tech. I am not up to speed on the tire choices/sizes you run yet..what are all the options?
Don't know compounds that the mini sprints use, but a lot of the 600 micro guys use what we all call a Spec tire (which durometers out around a 50), and I believe it's a D35, and from what I can remember, around a D20 or harder on the left rear, and some harder right fronts.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Amsa and mmsa