IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Opening Night USAC, Burg
4/8/14, 6:00 PM   #71
Re: Opening Night USAC, Burg
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

The show ran very smooth especially with the amount of rain you all received the days leading up to Saturday. A big pat on the back to even get the track ready..Some may have not been able to pull it off..you and your entire staff stuck it out and it was a well ran show. Im kicking myself for not taking my carharts as it got pretty chilly lol..we stayed until after the entire show was over and still got out of there a little after 11..with a 3 hour drive home still got home at a reasonable hour. Will hopefully be back for sprint week

Tyler

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester
4/8/14, 7:25 PM   #72
addictedtodirt

Tyler, come on back for sprint week. A great event. A great facility. And a great party. There's nothing like ISW. Maybe Rudy can set up the diehard fans with a post race concert ala the Friday night of Smackdown. After all, many of us take the week off and the drivers and crew may want to relax for one night and cut loose in the middle of a 9 day, 7 race schedule at the nicest facility of ISW.
Just an idea. The racing will be good regardless, but why not add just a little more.

2 members like this post: cwfan08, johnnythunderhead
4/8/14, 9:13 PM   #73
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

I plan on hitting a few of them this year..usually just go to Gas City..since i Live there and Pville..but I want to go to THAT because I have never been there..will just have to wait and see how the funds are ..

Tyler

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Opening Night USAC, Burg