IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo?
8/26/12, 7:01 PM   #61
Re: Kokomo?
REALDEAL

Whats the old saying? If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander! I hate to say it but.......NASCRAP wouldn't put up with idiotic bull sh@t like that.

1 member likes this post: JON'S MOM
8/26/12, 7:06 PM   #62
Sprintcarfanatic

I wasn't there & glad to hear the fella's are alright. Here's my thing, I've been hearing about how bad USAC is & if it is that bad drivers & fans need to quit going to USAC shows & they will be a has been Sanction & something else will surely be put in place fairly quickly. Say this here Smackdown deal, Fans should have let the promoter/track know that they would not show up if this was USAC sanctioned. If it were the same track, drivers & such would you the fan still go if it wasn't sanctioned, Hell yeah I would have & you would have too. So if they don't do nothin to Levi here's your chance to do something about it !!!!!!

1 member likes this post: mowerman
8/26/12, 7:09 PM   #63
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic View Post
I wasn't there & glad to hear the fella's are alright. Here's my thing, I've been hearing about how bad USAC is & if it is that bad drivers & fans need to quit going to USAC shows & they will be a has been Sanction & something else will surely be put in place fairly quickly. Say this here Smackdown deal, Fans should have let the promoter/track know that they would not show up if this was USAC sanctioned. If it were the same track, drivers & such would you the fan still go if it wasn't sanctioned, Hell yeah I would have & you would have too. So if they don't do nothin to Levi here's your chance to do something about it !!!!!!
You got one thing right. You weren't there. Hard to get to many races and be the IOW video game champ.

5 members like this post: I Miss Manzy, luckybuc97, monkeyboy, speed bump, SprintManDave
8/26/12, 7:17 PM   #64
REALDEAL

If USAC doesn't want to dirty their hands with this, then how about this idea from the good ole days....If someone(Levi) does something stupid like that, then the other driver(Jon) has the right to pull him out of his car and bust his nose Hewitt style! Bet that would put an end to it! No cops, no fines... respect earned.

8/26/12, 7:26 PM   #65
c47

either a whole lot of people are lying about hearing levi say it was intentional, or levi is lying when he tweeted that he never said it.
i have seen him intimidate and try to push other people around too much on the track to believe that it wasnt intentional.
add the fact that jon was livid and there is no doubt in my mind that he did it on purpose.
kinda ironic that ballou comes out as the one that suffered the most.

ok usac....remember the butler vs everyone situations? how bout the thomas vs elliot battle?
whats to say that this wont be forgotten and jon decides that a "payback" is in order?
end this crap now before it gets worse.....jones needs some sort of punishment for his actions and i dont give a damn where he sits in points, who his car owner is or what his sponsors think.
if i were in charge (which obviously im not) i would fine him and take his points for the night and put him on at least a 5 race probation.

8/26/12, 7:30 PM   #66
Doin' It In The Dirt

I was not there either and I hope Levi gets what he has coming. That guy needs to get knocked back to reality. As for "BrentTFunk" it's easy to talk S H I T on the internet isn't it? Who gives a crap if these poeple couldn't make it. That is what this website is for. Just another punk.. Anyway, I hope Robert is ok. Sounds like it was one heck of a show up there. I will be there next year for sure.

8/26/12, 7:43 PM   #67
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I wasn't there and I also don't believe in judgement calls unless something was so visibly deliberate its unmistakable.

Thats my .02 cents

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
8/26/12, 7:44 PM   #68
Sprint63122

Per Jon he said levi told him on the front stretch that he did it on purpose,plus the fact watching levi trying to run the b-main with a flat tire why did it take so long for usac to make him pull off the track to change it then,when you are out on a track like this with these speeds just goes to show he has no respect at all for any other driver out there.With the other incident during sprintweek running into another car after the heat for something that had nothing to do with him and only getting a fine and acting like a spoiled brat smartazz in the pits and watching the usac officials circling his pit area just like last night at kokomo protecting there golden child it is just disgusting to see how far the usac officiating has become.With last nights incident at kokomo speedway if he is not suspended for at least ten races for the latest act of no respect for the human life of fellow racers usac has achieved there crowning moment of how disgusting a supposedly national series can reach.

P.S. anyone who wants to post this message anywhere else has my
permission and or forwarding it on toward the usac office

3 members like this post: bighd0522, hoosier, oppweld
8/26/12, 7:48 PM   #69
Sprintcarfanatic

I went to Lasalle, Il. last Sunday, I should have taken a couple of vacation days & came to the Smackdown just to appease you, I'm sorry. Usually how I do it though go to quite a few races at the 1st of the year through the middle & take some time off to do other things. As a matter of fact I had a brother get married yesterday. Has been awhile since I've been to a local show. Right now I do have a couple of races I plan on attending, Limaland's Finale this Friday, Fremont on the 15th & the Jack Hewitt Classic on the 16th, Just might hit the 2 day show at Eldora there & 1 of them is a USAC show. I stick by my guns on what I said though about USAC, If they are so bad quit going. Someone WILL step up & take over whether it be for better or worse. BTW some of them were 2nd places & the Champ lost his score. Has happened to me before so I guess bein in 2nd place isn't all that bad sometimes.
Last edited by Sprintcarfanatic; 8/26/12 at 7:57 PM. Reason: Adding

8/26/12, 8:21 PM   #70
racefan20

Here is the USAC phone number (317) 247-5151

Here is a link to their contact us page http://www.usacracing.com/contact

Here is a link to their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/usacracing?sk=info

If you want to be heard by USAC use one of the above and let them know what you think..
And BTW USAC act like a profesasional organization and keep your website updated DAILY. There are still no updates to their points page since before Smackdown.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: Kansasdirtfan
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo?