IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bubba the Love Sponge
2/21/12, 6:00 PM   #61
thebus79h

I still stand by my statement that USAC needs to come out and say something.

Lets be honest, usac doesnt have the greatest reputation anymore with a lot of people, and this sort of thing doesnt help. When trying to grow a brand, you cant have a baboon running his mouth about things that arent true. If you have nothing to hide, state the facts and move on. But right now with this stuff still floating around, its there. Sitting in the corner with your mouth shut to me makes it seem like there is something to hide. Just my thoughts.

Posted via Mobile Device

2/21/12, 7:03 PM   #62
Re: Bubba the Love Sponge
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus79h View Post
I still stand by my statement that USAC needs to come out and say something.

Lets be honest, usac doesnt have the greatest reputation anymore with a lot of people, and this sort of thing doesnt help. When trying to grow a brand, you cant have a baboon running his mouth about things that arent true. If you have nothing to hide, state the facts and move on. But right now with this stuff still floating around, its there. Sitting in the corner with your mouth shut to me makes it seem like there is something to hide. Just my thoughts.

Posted via Mobile Device
You can stand by whatever you want, doesnt mean that it means anything. By continuing this thread you are just helping the idiot get more publicity which was his intent in the 1st place. USAC owes no one an explanation. BTW if you have "nothing to hide" then why dont you post your name on all your posts? Or are you hiding something? I suppose you can stay home from the USAC races this summer if you feel that strongly about it.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
2/21/12, 7:46 PM   #63
Re: Bubba the Love Sponge
bigmojo5

Of course, Jerry, you are right about "this part of the world." But, he is selling to an audience in another part of the world. What he is selling is not good. I wasn't there so all I know is what I am being told by others. That's the same for anyone who does not know the facts. And, that's a big problem with the internet.

2/21/12, 9:23 PM   #64
thebus79h

My name is Billy Rowlee from Liberty, In. If you would like my phone number and address ill be more than happy to give it to you.

I haven't said a cross word about uaac, or anybody but Bubba, Im just interested in what happened. Im not are why you have singled me out as Im not the only one with this opinion. Sorry that i rubbed you the wrong way.

Oh, i will still be going to a few usac races this season when Im not racing myself of traveling around with a friends sprint car along with our late model.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by thebus79h; 2/21/12 at 9:41 PM.

1 member likes this post: dtrain10
2/21/12, 11:18 PM   #65
bfranks17

This isn't over yet?

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bubba the Love Sponge