IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
JasonWatt
  #61 7/15/09 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by micro94:
How many do they take from the B?4 maybe or just top 2?Or even 6?Confused please help.
They took 6 out in Kokomo if I can remember correctly. Hopefully taking 6 again so Hud makes it in!
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #62 7/15/09 10:15 PM
i would say 6
Posted via Mobile Device
usa1bowtie (Offline)
  #63 7/15/09 10:16 PM
They took 6 the last 3 nights.Burg,Gas City and Kokomo
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #64 7/15/09 10:16 PM
Top 6 plus provisionals
Hclarke (Offline)
  #65 7/15/09 10:17 PM
Top four from heats - 16 cars
Top six from semi - 22 cars total
Add 1 or 2 provisionals - 23 or 24 in main. And we aren't taking a provisional tonight! Way to go Henry!
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #66 7/15/09 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
in the heat levi was last krock 8th...last mscs show at terrehaute there was a krock in every crash or spin pic not making fun of them i have known shawn to long
Posted via Mobile Device
oh i gotcha and you are correct...they do have bad luck...but kudos to them for putting a team together to run....its just really hard to sort them out....there's a lot of them!
JasonWatt
  #67 7/15/09 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by sprint38racer:
6 transfer
Thanks!

Best of luck to #11, #7 and the #3c!

Give'em hell boys!!

JW

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Hclarke:
Top four from heats - 16 cars
Top six from semi - 22 cars total
Add 1 or 2 provisionals - 23 or 24 in main. And we aren't taking a provisional tonight! Way to go Henry!
How do the provisionals work? Owner points?
usa1bowtie (Offline)
  #68 7/15/09 10:34 PM
How do the provisionals work? Owner points?[/QUOTE]

Season points, not sprintweek.
JasonWatt
  #69 7/15/09 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by usa1bowtie:
How do the provisionals work? Owner points?
Season points, not sprintweek.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Anyone have the A Main lineup?

Where are you Chris??
Hclarke (Offline)
  #70 7/15/09 10:41 PM
Entrants points for provisionals, so yes owners point. Two provisionals for the top 20 in 2009 National Series Entrants points are available. There are four provisionals allowed for Top 20 in Entrants points for the season (USAC rule book p.13) I looked.

The Sprint Weeks entry form only references the two provisionals PER Sprint Week event being available so I'm am assuming that someone could use all four during Sprint Weeks if needed. The top 15 in USAC/CRA Entrant points are allowed two provisionals per season but under the USAC/CRA paragraph there's also mention that there will be a limit of two provisionals per driver during Sprint Weeks.

So that begs the question - USAC/CRA are limited to only two or all are limited to two? Anyone know that answer?

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Off the subject - does anyone have any word on Nick Faas' condition? He's a local Huntington Beach kid and we've been watching him for a couple of years now - a great kid.
Closed Thread