IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
GOFOBROKE
  #61 7/3/09 8:58 PM
Spiker owns a Plumbing company and that is one of the first situations to get attention!!!!! His wife DEMANDS it!!!!! lol
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #62 7/3/09 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by GOFOBROKE:
Spiker owns a Plumbing company and that is one of the first situations to get attention!!!!! His wife DEMANDS it!!!!! lol
The easy solution for that would be to drop a bomb in the men's ********* and start fresh on Monday!

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #63 7/3/09 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by mud packer:
the easy solution for that would be to drop a bomb in the men's ********* and start fresh on monday!
with da in it

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Originally Posted by terrehautian:
you may get your wish walls. 90% chance.

Since no one answered my question...is da in charge of any other tracks?

Edit 2: Maybe a trip to lps is in order,
yes he is in charge of twin cities at north vernon..but has nothing really to do with it on sat nights
Redwood17257 (Offline)
  #64 7/4/09 12:14 AM
Now Lloyd, if it rains tomorrow at LPS, then what the heck am I going to write about in my racing page for the newspaper? I suppose I could just run a file photo of the ol #1 bomber in victory lane huh?
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #65 7/4/09 1:53 AM
Originally Posted by ROSS:
Very Exciting I wonder if possibly DA will dump North Vernon Next. I sure missed Putnamville can't wait to get back now. Have to agree Sunday would be sweet but I'm just happy to have a real owner for the place.
Lets hope so!
john3g
  #66 7/4/09 3:21 AM
Do I really need to say how I feel!!!
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #67 7/4/09 3:24 AM
I for one welcome one less Sat night track, I think all will benifit from it.

I thank Spiker for taking over PVille, I had sworn it off after what that man (DA) put everone in attendance the last event I attended and what he had done to people I considered friends (Arrest ect or threats of for BS)

And no, as far as I know, DA runs no tracks now. Twin Cities is run by Mason Fleetwood and family under what agreement, I don't know.

Charles Nungester
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #68 7/4/09 9:43 AM
Really glad I can now go back to the track now. I wrote off the place a few years back and have not been back since. I can now put it back on my track list options. IF VCS does cut sprints, PLEASE run some specials from time to time at least.
MHess (Offline)
  #69 7/4/09 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=Charles Nungester;115927]I for one welcome one less Sat night track, I think all will benifit from it.

Well i'm glad you think that us that live in illinois will benefit from it cuz I don't see it....
mortboyz
  #70 7/4/09 10:56 AM
Nice run at Beaver Dam last night, Mike.
Closed Thread