IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #61 1/9/08 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Joe Kidd:
You aint much of a fisherman then. It's never to cold to go fishing. I just got my limit of crappies and a couple of walleyes today at Mississinawa.
Boy does some fried crappie sound good about now!
tailtank (Offline)
  #62 1/10/08 12:24 AM
hosstalker, I can respect your post, thanks.:respect:
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #63 1/10/08 12:51 AM
Good post, hosstalker. Here I thought all the hatred for the Swindells' had been exhausted in an earlier thread a few weeks ago but I guess not. Kinda sad, really.
Rex W. (Offline)
  #64 1/10/08 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
Good post, hosstalker. Here I thought all the hatred for the Swindells' had been exhausted in an earlier thread a few weeks ago but I guess not. Kinda sad, really.
Where is that dead horse pic when ya need it. Some just need to hang onto somethings i guess.
Racer12 (Offline)
  #65 1/10/08 1:21 AM
I just want to say thank you to all who posted on this subject. It was quite entertaining! I love when people stir up some s#!*.

Bob Shutt:emote20:
Hawker (Offline)
  #66 1/10/08 3:08 AM
Originally Posted by Pine:
P.S..All you have to do is look where these guys' are from. If I was a SPRINT CAR FAN and lived in BUM F***** EGYPT I'd be pissed too:doh:.
Pine - Keep showing you stupidity. I'll compare event attended with you or anyone else on this board ANY DAY. Where a person calls home has no meaning on his "level of being a fan". I have been to races all over the country and I've seen the greatest drivers to ever strap in. I'd be willing to bet that I've seen a wider variety of nonwing racing than you could ever dream about.

Here's a little trivia for ya. The biggest nonwing race in the WORLD is where? OKLAHOMA.......Where's the 2nd biggest nonwing race? KANSAS..... Where's the 3rd biggest nonwing race? Arizona....Where was the highest paying nonwing race of all time? OHIO........ How's the nonwing racing out there in PA? Oops, sorry to blow your cover...

BTW, where are you this week? Had to miss out on the best racing on the planet? Sorry about your luck. Maybe next year...
Barney (Offline)
  #67 1/10/08 7:37 AM
Originally Posted by Joe Kidd:
You aint much of a fisherman then. It's never to cold to go fishing. I just got my limit of crappies and a couple of walleyes today at Mississinawa.
I agree we had a nice mess of Sauger sunday from the Ohio River.:thumb:
Seadog (Offline)
  #68 1/10/08 9:10 AM
Originally Posted by Rex W.:
Where is that dead horse pic when ya need it. Some just need to hang onto somethings i guess.
The reason that the horse is dead is because Sammy sucker punched him. Sammy got the idea from watching Blazing Saddles.:emote20:
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #69 1/10/08 11:06 AM
If this is such a dead horse why does any thread that mentions the Swindell name generate so many posts?
Rex W. (Offline)
  #70 1/10/08 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by nowingsjeff:
If this is such a dead horse why does any thread that mentions the Swindell name generate so many posts?
I guess it's because some just have a hard on for the Swindells
Closed Thread