IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where's Tony Stewart Racing????
9/4/09, 12:31 PM   #61
Re: Where's Tony Stewart Racing????
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexonephoto View Post
No disrespect, just some of you Hoosiers need to get out of your own state to see the rest of the racing world (and I don't count going to the Chili Bowl). I understand how cool these cars are, but the rest of the US or Canada doesn't.
Dont care what the rest of the country does or thinks. I enjoy my Indiana racing, the heck with everyone else. Why go somewhere else when I live in the middle of racing heaven

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, dberrio
9/4/09, 12:52 PM   #62
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Dont care what the rest of the country does or thinks. I enjoy my Indiana racing, the heck with everyone else. Why go somewhere else when I live in the middle of racing heaven
Thats the spirit I was looking for! Why is it that everyone about car counts, low purses, big name teams and the demise of pavement and/or midget racing then?. The Winged WoO can travel the country, and Dirt Late Models are thriving. Yet Indiana has and sustains all forms of racing in the whole country?

9/4/09, 2:58 PM   #63
ryoung99

Race Count This Year: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexonephoto View Post
Thats the spirit I was looking for! Why is it that everyone about car counts, low purses, big name teams and the demise of pavement and/or midget racing then?. The Winged WoO can travel the country, and Dirt Late Models are thriving. Yet Indiana has and sustains all forms of racing in the whole country?
Did you mean to make a point? If so, I would guess that I am not alone in my failure to find it.

Can you clarify?

9/4/09, 6:44 PM   #64
downwithallison

Glad this thread hasn't gone away from the original post.

9/4/09, 8:22 PM   #65
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
all i know is if emmett comes to the hoosier state, he has a man that is very capable of running the deal here in the midwest. Next year may be very interesting indeed.
ok whos that?

9/5/09, 12:53 AM   #66
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoung99 View Post
Did you mean to make a point? If so, I would guess that I am not alone in my failure to find it.

Can you clarify?
Traditional sprints will never have the following or national popularity to succeed outside of Indiana, and with all of the crying around here I would say that the following inside of Indiana isn't too strong either.

9/5/09, 4:51 AM   #67
Midget82

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwithallison View Post
Glad this thread hasn't gone away from the original post.
Back to it.....

Who knows what TSR's reasoning is behind cutting the teams back... regardless of the reasons, I'm just curious as to how many cars will be in the TSR stable come January 12...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Where's Tony Stewart Racing????