IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #61 6/15/16 9:50 AM
Hey Everybody its me , just want to say thanks for all the prayers and support and love you have shown me. I don"t think I have ever been this sore in my life. I"ll see you all at a track real soon. THANKS
22 Likes: Blackduce, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, coachmeece, davidm, Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, FishBurger, Flatrightrear, Great Scott, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Jerry Shaw, luckybuc97, racefan20, racegal, ronmil, SHORTBUS, Stevensville Mike, tdt636, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
Great Scott (Offline)
  #62 6/15/16 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Hey Everybody its me , just want to say thanks for all the prayers and support and love you have shown me. I don"t think I have ever been this sore in my life. I"ll see you all at a track real soon. THANKS
Its good the hear your typing Jim. Hopefully your soreness goes away because we have lots of tailgating to do. We might even have a sip of Fireball
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #63 6/15/16 1:04 PM
Praying for you, Jim! Hang in there and get well!
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal, tdt636
ronmil (Offline)
  #64 6/15/16 1:47 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Good to see you on here! I can't relate to your level of soreness, but one thing about sore, it eventually goes away. I'm ready for you to strap in the passenger seat and head to some midget (or any kind of) racing with me!

Ron Miller
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, Flatrightrear, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal
tdt636 (Offline)
  #65 6/15/16 3:51 PM
I'll be up to see you Friday after work. Get rested up cause I'm gonna push you up and down the hall chasing nurses!!!
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal, ronmil
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #66 6/21/16 2:12 PM
Just seen a post on Facebook that he is on his way home and
CANCER FREE!!!!!!!

See you in a couple weeks Jim! Knew the praying would work!

Charles Nungester
14 Likes: BrentTFunk, davidm, dirt330, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, pushinthecushin, racegal, ronmil, Speedwrench, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Great Scott (Offline)
  #67 6/21/16 2:36 PM
I got it straight from the horses mouth that he is in fact Cancer free and on his way back home. What a great day!
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, pushinthecushin, racegal, ronmil, skids59, TQ29m, wildman92
ronmil (Offline)
  #68 6/21/16 2:37 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Just seen a post on Facebook that he is on his way home and
CANCER FREE!!!!!!!

See you in a couple weeks Jim! Knew the praying would work!
Yes, he texted me a little while ago! Best news I've had in awhile!

Ron Miller
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, pushinthecushin, racegal, TQ29m, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #69 6/21/16 7:10 PM
Charles I know medicial its suppose to be 5 years to be free but from X rays and a MRI this morning I have NOTHING in my body as of now . So if you would like to get on somebody get on the person who wrote it and that woyld be me Also sorry I couldn"t read the small print must be me and the pain drugs See everyone after I get better and can read
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, davidm, interpreter66, luckybuc97, ronmil, TQ29m