IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mnnonwing (Offline)
  #51 11/15/09 11:03 PM
WOW that was nice!!!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

The vikings won 8-1 oh ya!!!
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #52 11/15/09 11:51 PM
Anyone know the A line up?
Scott Daloisio (Offline)
  #53 11/16/09 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
I was about to ask one of the left coast veterans if this driver was related to the Tony Simone who ran with CRA and came back here to run a little USAC some 20 or 25 years ago.

Turns out it's one and the same. First time in a 410 sprinter (no wing) since his Ascot days. He's O.K. but might be rethinking his return.

You are confusing him with Tony "The Tiger" Simon. Tony came back and ran in the Midwest and won the 1972 Turkey Night Grand Prix. He is from Upland in Southern California. The one racing tonight is Anthony Simone from Central California. They raced against each other at Ascot in the old CRA days.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, FishBurger
mnnonwing (Offline)
  #54 11/16/09 12:41 AM
Come on stanbrough!!!

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Indy came back wow!!!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Way to go jon!!!!!!!
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #55 11/16/09 12:58 AM
finish top four was Jon , boat , Bud, and Damion
hoosierfan (Offline)
  #56 11/16/09 1:36 AM
What a great night got to watch a great Colts comeback then get on here to see Jon had won. Congrats Jon!
Posted via Mobile Device
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #57 11/16/09 4:16 AM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
3 of my boys in heat 3: Coleman Gulick, Dave Darland and BC. Can they all transfer?
Thanks Marv. Coleman got ran into while 1 spot out of transferring and broke but it was not anyone's fault; there was a bunch up in front of him. He could have slammed Dave but got on the brakes hard and that caused a pile up.

We got the car fixed for the B and ran hard but came up a little short. We had a good time and Coleman got some valuable seat time. Fun..

Have a great Winter..

Pete G.
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, billwill7, FishBurger
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #58 11/16/09 4:45 AM
Never made it to my seat all nite!!...as did the 'Kokomo Flash'...Tony Funk...think we enjoyed bendin each others ears during the feature!!... hope you had fun trip out west,safe trip home you two!!......see ya next yr at ur home Track!!.......
  #59 11/16/09 9:45 AM
What a wheel by Jon S.!!!!!

And once again a big Thanks to USAC for the live feed..........Next best thing to being there!
Gasman fan 50 (Offline)
  #60 11/16/09 11:04 AM
I think we saw a winged sprint car race that had no wings this weekend. Great win Jon S.
Thanks USAC FOR THE FEED.

Joe