IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What race would you like to see happen?
3/24/09, 2:40 AM   #51
Re: What race would you like to see happen?
LittleRube

The Little 500 turned into the Twin 250's. 250 pavement laps and 250 dirt laps. That is after Tony Stewart builds that dirt track across the street.
Posted via Mobile Device

3/24/09, 9:46 AM   #52
snoopy

Pavement Sprint national, same foremat as Knoxville.

@

Bristol or Rusty's Iowa Speedway, or ORP

3/24/09, 10:36 AM   #53
illinisprintfan

Here I go again beating the dead horse, but.....any open wheel race at Red Hill. It stinks living so close to a very nice track and having the gates locked.:headbang As a consolation prize, I would take the Sumar back at THAT! In fact, add a second SC race there and it wouldn't bother me at all.

3/24/09, 12:46 PM   #54
SprintLuvr

After going to the 4-Crown all my life I have always wanted to see a stand alone Silver Crown race at Eldora. At the 4-Crown by the time the Crown cars get out there there is no track left and it would be so cool to see an event prepared especially for them.

Susannah Stapp

3/24/09, 9:59 PM   #55
racephoto1

Saw a stand alone Champ Car race at Eldora years ago. Been to Syracuse. I'd like lights at Springfield, and a heavy track. Also to have the mile Earl was building finished for Champ Car race.

Triple header at THAT or Williams Grove. History just oozes out at those two places.

Last but not least , another run what you brung snowball at Winchester. In the old days it was fun to watch Vogler kick supermodified butt in a sprint car.

3/24/09, 10:44 PM   #56
amati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Chuck Amati Memorial.

Jerry

Gonna try and make that happen!!!!

Shane Wade

3/24/09, 11:00 PM   #57
midmad68

Turkey Night back at Bakersfield...or Ventura...or Perris...oh, as long as it's dirt!

MJ

3/25/09, 10:46 AM   #58
psullivan

Sprint cars at Jungle Park

3/25/09, 11:03 AM   #59
matt2521

A second silver crown race at the indy fairgrounds at least a rain date. seems to rain out quite a bit. and i enjoy going there

3/25/09, 12:08 PM   #60
Joker0801

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrad View Post
my wishlist: 3 race Silver Crown Eastern swing. 50 lappers at Williams Grove, Port Royal & Hagerstown. Capture those Posse fans.
SC cars at the Grove and Hagerstown would be awesome! And I agree with what someone else said, Sprinters at Lincoln. I think the Midgets at Lincoln would be a better show though.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What race would you like to see happen?