IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #51 6/8/12 1:48 PM
Like Susan, I've been very worried, Hopefully he got attention before too much damage.

Hang in their Marv, the hard parts over. Im hoping and praying for a full recovery for you.

Thanks Jude and Gregg for the update. And a prayer and thanks to those who work so hard to save our lives when needed, EMT's fire, police. MD's Nurses! ect.

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: cowboyhar69, Midget 89, Mud Packer, PJ Wright, racegal
bojo20 (Offline)
  #52 6/8/12 3:29 PM
Thanks for update.Will continue praying for full recovery.
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #53 6/8/12 5:13 PM
Just got home from work....Sounds like things are improving...Great news!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #54 6/8/12 6:09 PM
Hang in there Fish, you have a lot of people pulling for you. I know what this site did for us when Josh was down, I hope it has the same effect on you and your family.

Jerry,Sarah,Sonny and Josh Spencer #66j
stida.com
3 Likes: cowboyhar69, Motormasher, Mud Packer
midgy (Offline)
  #55 6/8/12 6:22 PM
Thinking of Marv and his family. We miss you!!

Posted via Mobile Device
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #56 6/8/12 6:46 PM
Thinking about you Marv. Prayers sent your way!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, I Miss Manzy
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #57 6/8/12 10:47 PM
Marv's update: He is warm and they are slowly weaning him off some of the drugs. I took his hand and asked him to open his eyes and he did!!!!! Not all the way but enough for me, it went like that all afternoon, I got him to raise his left arm so did his "pretty" nurse, Ashley. He will be pleased when he actually sees her for the first time, why does he get all the pretty ones, I wonder? Now don't get too excited, we have a long road to travel, and we are taking baby steps, but if everyday goes like today he will be one of the luckiest guys I know. (besides being married to me). Keep the prayers coming, we appreciate all of them and the concern from all our family and friends. I am on cloud nine, flying high for the first time since Wednesday. Thank you all. Love, Jude
Jude, asked me to keep you all updated. Thanks Dave
P.s. Keep the prayers coming!!
32 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, babcock14d, bandres21, Bill Gardner, buck2, Charles Nungester, cmakin, cowboyhar69, davidm, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, Downey44, Gregg, Jerry Shaw, JETFXR, jim goerge, jjsprt92, mtek56, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racefan20, racegal, racephoto1, RacinBabe, ronmil, smith19, spicoli, STIDA.com, Tim Watson, wallbanger II
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #58 6/8/12 11:47 PM
Thanks so much for posting this Dave. As before our thoughts and prayers are with Marv,Jude and all of the family.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Blackduce (Offline)
  #59 6/8/12 11:47 PM
Hang in there Marv. We'll take the baby steps and our prayers to God will also.

Lynn
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #60 6/8/12 11:57 PM
Great to hear some positive news on Mr. Fishburger. No better prayer chain than right here on the IOW board. Warm thoughts and prayers to Marv, Jude and his family; from his extended family.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, jim goerge