IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #51 4/3/23 9:58 PM
There is a post on the Action Track facebook that answers your question. Hopefully this will be the end of this thread.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
2 Likes: bighd0522, tirespinner
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #52 4/3/23 10:01 PM
16x16x16 inch coolers allowed in the infield only WITH can beer!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
2 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
1121 (Offline)
  #53 4/3/23 10:24 PM
It may not look like we have much more done to the Silver Crown car (right), but with less than two weeks ago, we've been working hard. Our pavement sprint car is on the left, ready to head to Anderson on Saturday.

And as far as all the cooler comments, anyone who needs a beer after the races, come on down to the trailer after the festivities and we will happily give you one!

Tom Paterson
PDP Racing4-3-23.jpg
Attachments:
11 Likes: Bill Angel, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cmakin, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, luckybuc97, RACrappieman, sprintracer82, tirespinner
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #54 4/3/23 10:51 PM
Here’s your answer!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Hustlin-Hoosier, jdull99, tirespinner
wildman92 (Offline)
  #55 4/3/23 11:01 PM
And……end scene. See ya at the races.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #56 4/3/23 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
There is a post on the Action Track facebook that answers your question. Hopefully this will be the end of this thread.
I agree, Moe!

Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp:
16x16x16 inch coolers allowed in the infield only WITH can beer!! ������������
I'll be damned. For one, they answered! For two, they are allowing brewskis! I guess I will HAVE to show up now!

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
3 Likes: DirtTrackTherapy16J, flagboy55, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #57 4/3/23 11:23 PM
I bet we still get a post about how someone wasn't allowed to bring a cooler in the grandstand, So they left.............. Prediction I feel safe about.

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, DirtTrackTherapy16J, Hustlin-Hoosier, PIT CART
jdull99 (Offline)
  #58 4/4/23 1:40 AM
I don't recall much about the infield...(remember pitting and staging outside the track when we ran it...). With all this beer drinking; I gota ask; how are the bathrooms down there???

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
boomer (Offline)
  #59 4/4/23 4:23 AM
Looking for opinions. What would be a fair price to pay for a 16 ounce cold beer at the track? Keep in mind the price of ice
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #60 4/4/23 8:36 AM
Originally Posted by boomer:
Looking for opinions. What would be a fair price to pay for a 16 ounce cold beer at the track? Keep in mind the price of ice
$5.00 for 16 ounce seems fair at an entertainment event. I go to 30 NHL games a year and beer is $11.50 for a 20 ounce draft at my home arena. I don't pay that as it's less expensive in the long run to purchase all inclusive seats. I've always wondered why race tracks don't offer an all inclusive admission.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
2 Likes: Offroadrace_814, tirespinner