IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hunter Schuerenberg
1/23/09, 5:51 PM   #51
Re: Hunter Schuerenberg
righton

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint28 View Post
my thing is if these guys like hunter and bauloo are so good why dont they try to fund there own ride instead of hoping someone else will pave the way? i am not bashing them because they have proven they have what it takes, in a perfect car. i would be interested to see what they could do with what they put togather with there money. thats what makes the good ones, the ones that can win without all the goodies. once again i am not bashing those fellows !!!!! they are very good drivers!!!!:confused:
Not every driver has the $$$ to fund their own ride. Yes there are a few rich daddy's that can do this for their kids and there are also a lot of young driver that have a ton of talent but dont have rich daddy's. Just because the driver(s) have talent on the track doesnt mean you have $$$ to spend to run a team. Personally, I would like to see these young drivers that dont have the $$$ to run with a good funded team.

But in these days, money talks so the ride will go to someone that has the $$$ to buy a ride and not the driver that has talent with no $$$. Sad but true.

Why dont you offer your $$$ and sponsor them, every team needs help.

1/23/09, 6:44 PM   #52
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint28 View Post
my thing is if these guys like hunter and bauloo are so good why dont they try to fund there own ride instead of hoping someone else will pave the way? i am not bashing them because they have proven they have what it takes, in a perfect car. i would be interested to see what they could do with what they put togather with there money. thats what makes the good ones, the ones that can win without all the goodies. once again i am not bashing those fellows !!!!! they are very good drivers!!!!:confused:
No such thing as a perfect car.

1/24/09, 2:53 AM   #53
JasonWatt

Thanks for all the info.... Looking forward to seeing him in the MSCS events and USAC events! I hope he has a ride!

J Watt

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hunter Schuerenberg