IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Sept 5th
9/6/15, 12:57 PM   #51
Re: Lawrenceburg Sept 5th
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Last but not least, It was great to see a lot of racers we don't see often. Several of the Boss crew including the Poo-Bah Aaron Fry who i thought might get a transfer and was running well.

Kyle Wissmiller, Used to seeing Mitch now and the but not Kyle. Tony Main who ran bad-ass all night, Garrett Abrams who I'll again will say is a sleeper for a major win. Travis Hery who runs better here than anywhere I've seen him, Thought he might run away with it early. Cody Gardner who had a strong heat to make the transfer. Fichesser and Owen, Semi locals always good to see. Cooper Clouse, Think I havent seen him here before but have at Waynesfield. Joe Ligouri who ususally runs real well here, Not sure what happened.

And just everybody in all the classes that made it a great show.
We had a father-son duel McRoberts, knock down drag out for a pure stock feature with pops taking the win. While the three time track champion every time he got to making ground lost spots.

The Mods had drama as Hamilton took the lead and apeare to be heading for another multiple feature win, blow a radiator and then a Spille-Green battle for the win with Green taking the checkered.

Even had a good field and good racing in the Hornets.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Sept 5th