IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Billy Puterbaugh Wins LPS
6/7/09, 11:54 PM   #51
Re: Billy Puterbaugh Wins LPS
r_harper

The point here is... set your crack pipe aside and get your reasoning straight before posting nonsense on a public forum. Billy is a cool dude, and can drive the crap out of a racecar. 'nuff said.

6/7/09, 11:57 PM   #52
600minisprint
Inactive Member

oh i know he can not to put any race car driver undreground but when you start in front its ALOT more easier to win where did he finish tonight at kokomo????

6/8/09, 12:00 AM   #53
T&A Racing

This is one of the most stupid debates or points trying to be made here. :34;

6/8/09, 12:00 AM   #54
Racer12

Just an obsevation here, from what I gather mr. 600minisprint was not even at the race in question here. Also I notice that in another thread he started questioning the whereabouts of Hazen and his car. If he went to any races around here at all he would see that the competition is good no matter how many cars are there. And he would see the 57 car has been at the races every weekend. Just the facts!

Bob

6/8/09, 12:00 AM   #55
600minisprint
Inactive Member

Thanx Everyone who psted on all my replies but one day ill race sprints and prove my point on local shows good night all..........

6/8/09, 12:01 AM   #56
racerdog45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600minisprint View Post
oh i know he can not to put any race car driver undreground but when you start in front its ALOT more easier to win where did he finish tonight at kokomo????

again AHEAD of you, because while you're on here whining and complaining and running him down he's out there getting it done! By the way, didn't you say you were done about 2 pages ago because no one got what you were saying? We get it, you're jealous because he is working hard to do what he wants and rather than you working hard you're going to sit on here and whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6/8/09, 12:04 AM   #57
600minisprint
Inactive Member

and paul hazen i have been to see him!!!! befor when stanbrough drove for him in Columba City IN my uncle and him were friends and i was part of mu uncles pit crew when he drove for GLOSS

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Night All!!!!!!!!!!

6/8/09, 12:07 AM   #58
Racer12

I have to thank 600minisprint for making me laugh! This is some funny ****. You could be a comedian, but that's right you are a race car driver. What is your name so we can all follow how many minisprint wins you get this year? I bet if he starts on the pole and is leading on the last lap he pulls in because then people might think it was handed to him.

Bob

6/8/09, 12:19 AM   #59
600minisprint
Inactive Member

Racer12 Rod Stewart is my fav IF YOU WANT MY BODY AND YOU THINK IM SEXY COME ON SUGA LET ME KNOW HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

6/8/09, 12:22 AM   #60
Racer12

Still can't tell us your name?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Billy Puterbaugh Wins LPS