Re: Putnamville weather
Tim Bookmiller

Thank you for the updates

3 members like this post: jim goerge, pushinthecushin, wildman92
5/8/16, 10:12 AM   #42
DirtHawk92

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 8

U didn't have to go to Eldora to see some quality racing last night!! LPS had a great show..Second time I've been there this year...B Short threaded the needle..Saw some 3 wide racing...KTJ and B Short ran top for majority of race..especially in turns 1&2... B Mattox just caught up in wrong place at wrong time..nose in too deep in turn 2...24p Has been 2nd both times I've been there.. Once with Darland and other Cockrum.. Just haven't quite had enuff for Brady!!! Stanbrough looked good ... And KTJ also in 4J... Rain held off til after Sprint feature...So all in all good night... JJ Hughes had good run and was next to us in stands giving away and signing a Tshirt for youngster..Kudos to him for taking time and maybe making a future racer or fan of our sport we ALL love!!!Was great to finally meet Wildman92, Ron Mill, and Jim George.. part of the racin family here on IOW... And my boy couldn't quite get all the ice cream outta the bottom of the cup Jen.. Lol kept diggn for more!!
Last edited by DirtHawk92; 5/8/16 at 10:26 PM.

5/8/16, 11:20 AM   #43
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtHawk92 View Post
And my boy couldn't quite get all the ice cream outta the bottom of the cup Jen.. Lol kept diggn for more!!
Funny thing about those ice cream cups....they aren't bottomless. 😩

Was great to meet you too! I always enjoy putting faces with names. 👍🏻

3 members like this post: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
5/8/16, 4:03 PM   #44
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtHawk92 View Post
U didn't have to go to Eldora to see some quality racing last night!! LPS had a great show..Second time I've been there this year...B Short threaded the needle..Saw some 3 wide racing...KTJ and B Short ran top for majority of race..especially in turns 1&2... B Mattox just caught up in wrong place at wrong time..nose in too deep in turn 2...24p Has been 2nd both times I've been there.. Once with Darland and other Cockrum.. Just haven't quite had enuff for Brady!!! Stanbrough looked good ... And KTJ also in 4J... Rain held off til after Sprint feature...So all in all good night... JJ Hughes had good run and was next to us in stands giving away and signing a Tshirt for youngster..Kudos to him for taking time and maybe making a future racer or fan of our sport we ALL love!!!;( Was great to finally meet Wildman92, Ron Mill, and Jim George.. part of the racin family here on IOW... And my boy couldn't quite get all the ice cream outta the bottom of the cup Jen.. Lol kept diggn for more!!
I enjoyed talking with you too, DirtHawk92! It's always interesting to talk to IOWers from different areas of the state or country and get some insight on the racing in their particular area.

5/9/16, 1:08 AM   #45
jim goerge

DirtHawk92 I agree with Jen and Ron sure was great meeting you , as you say nice putting a face with a name, and you are asking the right person about the ice cream. Always nice to met other IOW fans

3 members like this post: DirtHawk92, ronmil, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Putnamville weather