IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tri-State-Speedway
5/26/14, 3:19 PM   #41
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
What? You're still on Bloomington Speedway, Rpracing? What's humorous is your inconsistency. I know you're a Haubstadt local and call Tommy a genius every time he does it (although I don't disagree with that notion). But then you can't then pretend to be Mr Track Expert and rip another track while they're learning how to do it. Especially on a night when they're doing it and right in front of your eyes, they're taking pointers from the man himself.

Myself, ANYTIME I see a track make the effort to make their track better, it's a GOOD THING. Some have been doing it longer than others, so they're more efficient at it. Sometimes it works sometimes it's doesn't work out so well. Either way, they tried. The only bad thing is to leave thinking a track didn't even try. Bloomington ended up being the best feature I saw all weekend.

Jerry
Shaw try to get your fact straight before your obnoxious spouting. No ripping anyone on my end. I just state the fact unlike some other storytellers. We know you all too well thank you. Hope you have an excellent day! I have wasted to much effort on your all-knowing wisdom.

4 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, ChadSmith, Dirtfan, mowerman
5/27/14, 2:51 PM   #42
Re: Tri-State-Speedway
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

With all the discussion we have on here about track prep, several of my friends and I have wondered what it would be like if the features were run at TSS without a track rework. Several times the track has appeared to be at just an optimum state after the semi, but then it gets a rework. The track appears to revert to its' original state in eight to twelve laps, so why not try just one time to run the feature without a rework?
Last edited by ronmil; 5/27/14 at 10:37 PM.

5/27/14, 3:01 PM   #43
kcarm92

then there would be cheeseburgers and popcorn left over lol

5/27/14, 3:11 PM   #44
Sprint63122

Tri State is doing a great job at least they care enough to try and give a great surface for every event they have and has for the feature again this sunday night it is great to bolt on a new right rear tire watch the forward bite with wheels in the air and see the car come back in with all the **** still on the new tire not going to do that at any other track over there, thanks to the great work of all the tri-state speedway staff once again.

2 members like this post: ekohl23, rclaridge
5/27/14, 5:14 PM   #45
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarm92 View Post
then there would be cheeseburgers and popcorn left over lol
There must be a optimum point where hotdog sales and fuel cost for track prep merge

5/27/14, 10:32 PM   #46
rclaridge

Everyone knows exactly what you're gonna get at TSS, track prep and great racing. If you don't like it don't go if you don't go don't complain about it!!
Last edited by rclaridge; 5/27/14 at 10:34 PM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tri-State-Speedway