IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Put still on for Tonight ?
5/15/11, 12:57 AM   #41
Re: Put still on for Tonight ?
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
And as usual, Jerry Shaw makes me feel like I didnt miss a thing, awesome recap. Brownstown and LPS were the only ones to beat out Mother Nature tonight. It started raining on us about 30 minutes after the last feature ended.
did the burg get a alot of rain or what we only live 20 min. from track and we know it was a miss and hit showers but it was not a down pour buy any means. i know dave and his crew would do anything to get this race in but we just did not see to much rain in this neck of the woods that would of said at 10 am to not go racing and at 5 it was still nice .

5/15/11, 1:03 AM   #42
Koonzee

Congrats to Mr.Spiker and track crew I'am too big of a wuss to drive 4 hours with a poor forcast anymore(OK, too cheap also) But it's great to hear your effort has paid off. Hope you guys run an off night show during Sprintweek,but if not I'am looking forward to making it back to what was once one of my favorite destinations! Again

5/15/11, 1:20 AM   #43
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Happy Birthday Joe! :2:

5/15/11, 3:35 AM   #44
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
Happy Birthday Joe! :2:
Yes, a very Happy Birthday Joe! Spiker and crew worked their ass off fixing a problem that LPS has had for years drainage!
Lots of man hours paid off and looks beautiful!

There's really not enough words to explain how great the track turned out after all the digging and dirt replaced then rain the norm in that situation is a crappy track yet Spiker pulled it off! The track was bad fast and smooth with a nice cushion 3 wide racing folks LPS is back and so should all of you fans!

It's great to tell Joe Spiker thank you on here but it's best to do as I posted back when they were working on it and I said that after Spiker fixes the track it will be Awsome again and each and everyone should tell Joe Thank You in person as I did after the races were over!

Those of you that didn't go missed one hell of a show don't make that mistake next Saturday!

Danny

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Put still on for Tonight ?