IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #41 9/3/09 10:15 AM
There is a micro-brew called Old Kentucky Horse P*ss. If you ever try this beer (only reason I did was their "ad slogan" "Why Horse P*ss? Because the name Budweiser was already taken!") beware of its mutating after effects... you end up looking like the label!

Have fun Jerry and others attending. I will be making the drive home from TSS and will miss out. Please drink at least one for me. Thanks!
Jack Dupp (Offline)
  #42 9/3/09 2:33 PM
Originally Posted by :
I think I read somewhere that state senator Ben Dover sponsored this legislation.
Steve, I can't believe that I voted for that crook... three times... in the last ******** alone!
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #43 9/3/09 3:02 PM
Dave, your voting pattern indicates that you live (or at least, vote) in Chicago
OnTheHammer (Offline)
  #44 9/3/09 3:39 PM
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead:
There is a micro-brew called Old Kentucky Horse P*ss. If you ever try this beer (only reason I did was their "ad slogan" "Why Horse P*ss? Because the name Budweiser was already taken!") beware of its mutating after effects... you end up looking like the label!

Have fun Jerry and others attending. I will be making the drive home from TSS and will miss out. Please drink at least one for me. Thanks!
Every time I make it to the Louisville area I grab some Horse Piss. It's actually good beer.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #45 9/3/09 5:51 PM
I will be there a little early to put a cooler down for me and a few of my friends that may be running a little behind.

Jerry
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #46 9/4/09 9:03 AM
Originally Posted by OnTheHammer:
Every time I make it to the Louisville area I grab some Horse Piss. It's actually good beer.
Glad you like it. It's not for me!
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #47 9/7/09 2:46 AM
I can not believe that Jones missed the truck load of 3/2 beer that was delivered this weekend, had his name on it but no one would sign for it. Jonesy if you want you beer it is in my side yard, stop by and Josh will help you load it.

Or you can call me anytime.

Jerry
cecil98 (Offline)
  #48 9/7/09 9:34 AM
Originally Posted by Racerrob:
I would like to join in but I am on a limited budget. I just can't keep up with you guys breaking out the brand names like Bud and Miller. Don't get me started about the mega drinkers ruining everything by indulging in Sam Adams, Stella and Corona.

Do you think somebody could start a spec drinking series? Drinks would be limited to Natural Light, Keystone Light, PBR or Milwaukees Best. Who's with me?

Rob Hoffman
I'm with you Rob. I've finally submitted and started drinking Milwaukee's Best Light at the garage on tuesday nights. Now I'm ready to turn in my Verizon phone for a Cricket and begin living the Cricket lifestyle. Money's tight!
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #49 9/7/09 10:36 AM
Sorry we couldn't make it to cap off the nights festivities. The wife was still nursing her "injuries" sustained on Saturday night during her ill-fated attempt to become beer pong AND flippy cup champion in one night! Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe!
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #50 9/7/09 11:38 AM
Any updates to report? Maybe it's to early yet.