IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just clearing the air....
8/8/11, 5:01 PM   #41
Re: Just clearing the air....
Rogue-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
Well I guess if you think that adults behaving like spoiled children is amusing then you WOULD enjoy the complaining. But what about the person being complained about? For example, on this very thread, there was somebody (no doubt a renowned track prep expert whose credentials should never be questioned) complained about track conditions at GC. Now how do you think Jiggs, who probably worked on the track for many hours and who just might know a thing or two about track prep, feel? Amused probably isn't the word. But hey as long as you and a few others are entertained by the whinning, who cares how the complaining affects anybody else.

No doubt the time I took posting this was completely wasted. Bill's right; "some people will never get it'.
Robert Ballou complained about the same thing that very night. It wasn't just me.

8/8/11, 5:07 PM   #42
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
We all hate each other.

8/8/11, 7:13 PM   #43
PJ Wright

It's not hate Bill, it's tough love! Fact is me and Rogue-9 are going to have a John Deere drivin', sheeps foot pulling, track prep race. And if he wins I'm going to pitch a royal hissy just to entertain smith19!

Heck if I ever meet Duke I'm going to buy him a rootbeer!

However I will admit to having the perverse desire to physically force Dyno Don to sit through a 500 lap enduro...with 7 support classes!!!
Sorry Don

See? We're really just one big dysfunctional family.

3 members like this post: Danny Burton, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just clearing the air....