IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: would you like to see a new sprint car video game be put out onto the market?
yes 204 93.15%
no 15 6.85%
Voters: 219. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Would you like to see a new Sprint Car Video Game on the market?
11/16/13, 1:20 PM   #41
KKinser99

Updated version of rat bags woo 2002 with better damage model. This game was great with the changing track conditions throughout the heats feature

1 member likes this post: DaveP63
11/16/13, 2:38 PM   #42
Re: Would you like to see a new Sprint Car Video Game on the
racen857

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 20

If it is done Ratbag has to do it. I have the first sprint car and the Dirt late model games they had out. You can adjust just about everything on the cars. Every game since has been dumbed down to the point of "What the crap is this!" Wow I have 3 shock settings OOOHHHH AAAAHHHHH Bring back the older version with some updates. And yes I like to have 100+ shock settings to pick from as well as the rest of the cars adjustments. Keep it real Add non wing sprints/USAC to the original with the new updates. Bing instant sales.

1 member likes this post: DaveP63
11/16/13, 8:54 PM   #43
DaveP63

Quote:
Originally Posted by racen857 View Post
If it is done Ratbag has to do it. I have the first sprint car and the Dirt late model games they had out. You can adjust just about everything on the cars. Every game since has been dumbed down to the point of "What the crap is this!" Wow I have 3 shock settings OOOHHHH AAAAHHHHH Bring back the older version with some updates. And yes I like to have 100+ shock settings to pick from as well as the rest of the cars adjustments. Keep it real Add non wing sprints/USAC to the original with the new updates. Bing instant sales.
You could take real numbers and put them on the car (setup wise) and it would actually work.

11/23/13, 3:56 PM   #44
Wideopen14

I run a lot of rfactor and enjoy it very much wish they would make a usac mod for it, boz sprint cars handling sucks

11/25/13, 8:28 PM   #45
TeeJay09
Inactive Member

Rfactor, enough said.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Would you like to see a new Sprint Car Video Game on the market?