IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Buckeye Machine BOSS Lawrenceb
6/9/14, 2:35 PM   #31
Re: Buckeye Machine BOSS Lawrenceb
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Anybody know how JT's doing? That was a heck of a hit...
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

6/9/14, 2:48 PM   #32
Phylo82

He was parked near us.....seemed to be fine when I saw him afterward. Hopefully not too sore.....hate to see things like that.
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, jjones752, mtek56
6/9/14, 3:10 PM   #33
Re: Buckeye Machine BOSS Lawrenceb
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
I love BOSS in it's current format!! To me it's a Blue Collar racer's series. Not a bunch of high dollar "Jeff Gordon Wannabe's" following the series. You feel like a moderate to lower budget team can compete and have a chance to make a good showing. Aaron, you've done a great job with your series and I wish you continued success!!! Looking forward to the next BOSS show.....Craig
^^^ Well said ^^^

I can't always articulate well what things are to me, But if your going to go see USAC, This isn't it........ In some weird form, ITS BETTER. Fans go to see racing. There's usually more races at a BOSS show. Four, sometimes five heats, two consis, feature and so many different winners its actually amazing.

The first and third place finishers got a tire for their efforts running two different brands and in some cases those drivers are sponsored by other brands than a Track tire which also helps them get to the track the next week.

Got to talk with Aaron a couple weeks ago for a good bit. Neat guy, Sprintcar driver owner, track historian, Outlaw Kart track owner, promoter, BOSS founder and promoter and has his own business on top of that. He needs a clone!
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 6/9/14 at 3:20 PM.

2 members like this post: JazzTrombonist, Phylo82
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Buckeye Machine BOSS Lawrenceb