IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > klash payout
10/17/11, 7:15 PM   #31
Re: klash payout
BrentTFunk

Casey, I don't know if I will talk to anyone from the track, but if I do I will pass on your question.

10/17/11, 10:27 PM   #32
koolaid89

I can't imagine racing anywhere without knowing what the pay is, even if it's just the to start and to win amounts unless money isn't really an issue which I don't think is the case with very many of us.

Just seems like a given to me especially if you're gonna come on here instead of doing the legwork before hand.

10/17/11, 10:58 PM   #33
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid89 View Post
I can't imagine racing anywhere without knowing what the pay is
Try the Chili Bowl.

10/18/11, 7:45 AM   #34
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Well to have 342 cars show up over one weekend the track must be doing something right. Also if you add the Sprint purse up for the klash and a regular show you would see the difference of $716 which was added to the total purse of the Klash

1 member likes this post: chris naranjo
10/18/11, 1:31 PM   #35
thebus79h

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSneader2 View Post
Well to have 342 cars show up over one weekend the track must be doing something right. Also if you add the Sprint purse up for the klash and a regular show you would see the difference of $716 which was added to the total purse of the Klash
While it's great that they added money to the total sprint purse, that's an awesome deal, and glad they do it. The drivers and owners definitely deserve it, especially for putting on an awesome show at Kokomo week in and week out.

The question isn't about improved payout, the question is they increased the winners share, and the start money, but dropped some in the middle.

So essentially, the guys that run at the back normally got a better payout, and the guy winning the race, but some others took less money for still doing a darn good job in the race.

I don't have a dog in the fight so it doesn't matter to me, but I really hate to see someone work their butt off for fourth, in a "special show", that it cost more to get into than a weekly race, but yet pay less than the weekly show.

2 members like this post: cshuman, SCOTT M
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > klash payout