IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway.
8/28/11, 2:45 AM   #31
ekohl23

No THAT Chuck?
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Dannypollock24
8/28/11, 3:04 AM   #32
Re: Tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Well yeah, Guess I missed one LOL

8/28/11, 7:04 AM   #33
Drtchsr

Race Count This Year: 34
Race Count Last Year: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Well yeah, Guess I missed one LOL
Ther is still time to make THAT on Sept. 10th.
Posted via Mobile Device

8/28/11, 8:25 AM   #34
LittleRube

Or gas city or kokomo
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Dannypollock24
8/28/11, 12:12 PM   #35
Re: Tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway.
Bill Elson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Just got home 2am. Had a good time at the track but I wouldn't say the racing was great. Wasn't a pass one in the top four of each heat. All on the cushion flat out. Winner of Feature from the pole. Tracy and Br. Fitz moved up good in the feature but IDK. Had a good time. Glad everyone is safe. Probably more just not feeling good than anything.

Congrats Casey and the Elsons and their wrenchman
Also met Zach from nearby Logan In who had a couple kids who are also Gulick Fans

Chuck, Who for the first time in 27 years of traveling to races finally hit one at every track that runs non wing dirt sprinters in IN in the same year
North Vernon 1 Haubstadt 1 Paragon 1 Bloomington 3 Burg all but one LPS 1 Brownstown 1

Chuck, thank you very much. We have been struggling with some gremlins in the motor which we are 99% sure we diagnosed as a mag problem. So we swapped motors on Saturday morning and Casey and Jim did a great job on Saturday night. Casey really knows how to get around that place as evidenced by his 5 wins this year in I believe 4 different cars at LPS.

Andrew will be back in the car this coming Labor Day weekend when he comes back from UNC Charlotte and then Casey will back in the car the following weekend (Gas City & Terre Haute) and for some other races through the remainder of the year.

Bill

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tonight at Lincoln Park Speedway.