IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his due
12/19/10, 3:03 PM   #31
Re: Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his d
Hawker

ROTFLMFAO!!!! "He's leakin'.....he's leakin'!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
12/20/10, 3:55 PM   #32
sprinter

Awesome post !!!!!

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
12/20/10, 11:21 PM   #33
Kart65

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 22

I think that the lack of respect for our elderly, no matter if a vet or not is unacceptible. Unacceptible is the who guy got a butt whoopin, he was not expecting.And the Person taping was a idiot and stole the old guys bag and taped and posted it! So, I say thanks! To a Idiot who posted a video of a Idiot getting what he deserved and hopefully She did to. Semper Fi my friends and know this! if I ever see someone trying to treat someone like that they will have to face me to. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior and I am discusted that no one else on that bus stood up and stopped it!

3 members like this post: nathans1012, Phylo82, TNRustler
12/20/10, 11:36 PM   #34
watkinsgrady

Just when a person thinks Larry O has real values, he comes up with this crap. Larry I'm glad the punk got his ass kicked he deserverd it and I would only hope for this kind of resolution to this situation every time it happens. God bless the men and women that defend this great country.

Grady

Merry Christmas to all

3 members like this post: nathans1012, Phylo82, Scott Daloisio
12/21/10, 2:06 AM   #35
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Mybe the punk should have leaned to respect out veterans. He got his butt KICKED. hahahahaha. That was great!

12/21/10, 9:47 AM   #36
Scott Daloisio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart65 View Post
I think that the lack of respect for our elderly, no matter if a vet or not is unacceptible.

Amen to that! Illegal aliens (sorry, I refuse to call them undocumented aliens) basically get carte blanche in this country and look at the plight of many of our elderly. It is absolutely ridiculous.

6 members like this post: CRA91, JEFFSTOY, Mud Packer, Phylo82, PJ Wright, team3521
12/22/10, 12:44 AM   #37
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Daloisio View Post
it is so great to live in the u. s.a were we can say what we want when we want. merry christmas to all of the great folks that make this the greatest place to live in the world

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his due