IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #21 9/25/16 4:47 PM
Maybe I shouldn"t say anything but I drive 6 hours round trip when LPS runs, last night I received the 2016 LPS & Bill Gardner Spirit of Racing Fan award , I'm dam proud of it , I'm not sure I should have received I but . I"d like to give a big Thank you to Joe & Jill Spiker , and our own Mrs. G for this award. . If I can drive that far I"M sure Brady could have rode their 4 wheeler over, I'm sorry but I think its a shame he"s only one who didn:t pick his up. OK before I get off my soapbox I"d like to thank my sponsors Fireball Whiskey and Mini Dixie Cups , just kidding
4 Likes: oppweld, racefan20, RadRacer, tbugdad
dshort36 (Offline)
  #22 9/25/16 5:00 PM
If you would read the posts above it was explained or maybe u just want to stir up more chit. And by the way there were others not there who placed higher
2 Likes: MOORESVILLETRUCKER, SPD 37
sp6967 (Offline)
  #23 9/25/16 5:34 PM
I would rather see him drive than receive an award. if people want to see him outside the car, buy a pit pass.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
4 Likes: ByronMack, dshort36, SPD 37, Spi-nex
throb (Offline)
  #24 9/25/16 6:36 PM

Rob Botts
4 Likes: jim goerge, K9Racer, Scott Daloisio, tirespinner
D.O. (Offline)
  #25 9/25/16 7:15 PM
Others that placed higher were racing at Eldora like Kevin Thomas Jr. Don"t know were Jeff Bland was, Tim Creech racing Eldora all not on the property. Track knew they weren't there
2 Likes: jim goerge, tbugdad
dshort36 (Offline)
  #26 9/25/16 7:26 PM
Well D O I thought u knew everything even I know where Jeff bland was.
Sideways (Offline)
  #27 9/25/16 8:07 PM
Some people have an excuse for every thing.
2 Likes: chrismattlin, jim goerge
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #28 9/26/16 6:26 AM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Why was Brady also signed in at Paragon? He was listed as a DNS, but just curious. Thanks.
Guess I was wrong. Maybe they won't answer why.
2 Likes: Nate, throb
Big Willy (Offline)
  #29 9/26/16 12:56 PM