Register! Forgot Password?
racechic66 (Offline)
  #31 9/6/08 11:09 PM
Congrats to Levi :checkered:

Nice run for Hagen:applaud:

And thanks you for all the updates:respect:
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #32 9/6/08 11:12 PM
Unfortunately I did not here where Mitch ended up. Never could get a clear confirmation on him, but I believe he was just behind Shanks at half way.
JackWissmller (Offline)
  #33 9/6/08 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by arctic monkey21:
Unfortunately I did not here where Mitch ended up. Never could get a clear confirmation on him, but I believe he was just behind Shanks at half way.
Thanks for the updates
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #34 9/6/08 11:15 PM
Another great run for Hud, he is going to win one of these days.
arctic monkey21 (Offline)
  #35 9/6/08 11:20 PM
I'm glad to help you guys out, I've been on the other side waiting patiently for the updates to come in on many many occasions.
Murray
  #36 9/7/08 1:30 AM
Originally Posted by Stanbrough4pesident53:
BOOO LEVI and lets go brady and T MEZ
Sorry for ya, but hey, im sure your goat still loves you! :thumb
Congrats Ed, knew he'd take the win with that motor and all the O-town fans
JasonWatt
  #37 9/7/08 1:36 AM
1st time at Clay City. Very impressed with the track although some water would of been nice before the feature! Cautions probably cost Hud the win as he was checking out on the field early on (Part of racing).

I would of liked to seen Hunter, Stanbrough and Clayton show up to run with Levi. Overall a good show of Sprints and Modifieds. Did not like the bombers and Street Stocks at all!

Jason Watt

Seen Jerry Ruble walking through the stands before the feature, looked to be walking with a limp. Hope everything heals up OK Jerry!

Darren Hagen really impressed me this evening...... 1st time I have seen him in the Truckers car...
DirtyD (Offline)
  #38 9/7/08 1:41 AM
Great job Levi :thumb :applaud: wish i could have went with ya but had to do the honey-do's:headbang
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #39 9/7/08 1:47 AM
Will just say that this show was a lot better than the last one there.What a difference having water on the track makes.Do not know if they applied the water or if it was done by mother nature raining on it.Now you have a great idea on how to prep the track for the non-wing sprints and thanks for a great night of racing this is what type of show that they can put on with good track prep.
jd1sprint (Offline)
  #40 9/7/08 2:34 AM
6th was Cramer, 7th Wissmiller