IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
btg1963 (Offline)
  #31 9/7/15 1:05 PM
Congratulations young Mr. Andretti for a solid second place finish. I think many people overlook and often criticize Jarrett due to his last name. He s still a very young driver with a great deal of talent. Mistakes are going to come with youth, but we should also give credit when due whenever a young driver puts one together like he did last night.
17 Likes: Bobv, BrentTFunk, davidm, Dblchkrs, flagboy55, Flatrightrear, i love dirt track racing, jdull99, jim goerge, mc/rider, oldfan49, racinrich, rapid robert, Ricks Pics, ronmil, ryan84, tubemaster
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #32 9/7/15 2:37 PM
Andretti is going in the right direction and getting better everyday. He had his ups and downs in his time on dirt track racing and wish him the best. Very nice guy to talk to and he needs a pat on the back for all the great things that his racing team does for us race fans. Thanks.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, jdull99, jim goerge, mc/rider
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #33 9/7/15 10:43 PM
I was unable to attend Sunday night because I was out of town for the weekend. Just watched the race on Jackslash. Great race and fantastic to see Max win his first at Kokomo. He just keeps getting better and it has been fun to watch his growth. Andretti drove an excellent race and certainly made McGhee earn it. Congrats to both.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt_trackgurl006, flagboy55, jim goerge
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #34 9/9/15 12:59 AM
Another great night at kokomo. Max did a great job, as well as Jarrett. I almost thought Andretti tipped his hand too soon. From my perspective, he was getting faster on the bottom. I don't think McGhee would have ever come off the top if someone didn't show him a better line. Perhaps if Jarrett could have road there a bit then showed his nose, he might have been able to hold him off for the win. But it is sprint car racing, no time to ride, pass or be passed.
I finally got to the half moon on this trip. Enjoyed 2 solid ipa's in moon beam, and apex. Both were good but if I got to choose I prefer the apex. Really good BBQ, and great service from Skyla. Went and met the Spencer team to let them know that their sponsor is living up to all the great reviews on iow. Pleasure to meet them, awesomely friendly people. I try to make it to kokomo every chance I can, now when I head there, got to include the half moon as well
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer