IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
19racer
  #31 7/12/14 3:12 PM
Iowa Minnesota is closest thing on radar clear out west. Kokomo will move the show along
Melmo (Offline)
  #32 7/12/14 3:21 PM
Looking good!!! Hear at the track!!! Full house already!!!
2 Likes: fish, sprintsrule
boiler (Offline)
  #33 7/12/14 3:53 PM
If bleachers r full already we might as well not try to make it. Thanks for the info
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #34 7/12/14 3:58 PM
I left about 2:40 and lots of seats were available, more than usual for this time. Most importantly the sun just popped out.
retired14 (Offline)
  #35 7/12/14 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by boiler:
If bleachers r full already we might as well not try to make it. Thanks for the info
Yeh, and there probably isn't a whole lot of places to park, either. Darn it, that 's what happens when you live 150 miles away, and you try to outguess Mother Nature on the weather. Guess I will go to Terre Haute, and hope for better weather.
DICNJAN (Offline)
  #36 7/12/14 3:59 PM
camper lot full...lots of good seats ...don't miss a good one ....always good seats
dubsak95 (Offline)
  #37 7/12/14 4:37 PM
Looking forward to a great night with a tacky track and high hp!!!
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #38 7/12/14 5:02 PM
I once sat about 3 rows from the bottom and enjoyed the show. I'm sure you'll find a place to sit. I wish I were there.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, fish, jim goerge
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #39 7/12/14 5:42 PM
Those guy r smoking something.... Plenty of seats....
boiler (Offline)
  #40 7/12/14 5:47 PM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
I once sat about 3 rows from the bottom and enjoyed the show. I'm sure you'll find a place to sit. I wish I were there.
With all due respect................... BS

I've been to Kokomo and really enjoy the place but three rows from bottom. Edited. Maybe a few seats just past flag stand,,, Going into one wouldn't be bad but you can't see 4 well. No not for me