IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Observant_observer (Offline)
  #31 5/31/14 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
7 Cars at Flora....1 heat. Aric Gentry Bracket Moore Leohr Schmidt Humphrey Thomas 16 car I don't know was the finish. Track is nice here.
Track is nice? Might wanna head to the nearest Eyemart...
bsmith8 (Offline)
  #32 5/31/14 11:34 PM
No one is talking about EP and Throttle being the 2014 KISS Champions . Congrats to Shane, Tony and Mille and the team. Well deserved. Bet if it was someone other than them winning, this board would be lighting up on congratulations.
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, Deansnuts, Hot Rod K., jts56, kcarm92, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, The Riz, tirespinner
boomer (Offline)
  #33 6/1/14 1:06 AM
We did the double!! PVille & paragon. Two features & 1 b main. Great job jon stanbrough & shane cottle. Thanks to angle buildings for getting us from point a to point b to point c &back to point a.
4 Likes: bsmith8, fish, Pat O'Connor Fan, The Riz
HARFprez (Offline)
  #34 6/1/14 1:30 AM
Complain complain complain. Paragon is Paragon, it's a paper clip track and not a bowl like Bloomington or LPS. Its pattern is dusty at first then it burns off. It's the same track for everyone, 2 drag strips with curves at the ends. It was a good race tonight, there WAS passing and a couple big checks were handed out. Shane get a cool Champions helmet to add to his collection. Nobody wants to see the exact same thing at every track they go to, so accept the fact that Paragon is a racers track, the Ford's run a tight show, all done by a decent hour. I'm glad i went, and i'll be back next Saturday night for a FREE HARF night, and i'll enjoy being at the races.
19 Likes: addictedtodirt, agar, BigD, BrentTFunk, bsmith8, davidm, dirt330, dusty tracks, EPSpeed, fish, K9Racer, LUCKYONE, monkeyboy, moods, Morin Racing 98, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, ronmil, spicoli
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #35 6/1/14 1:33 AM
Originally Posted by boomer:
We did the double!! PVille & paragon. Two features & 1 b main. Great job jon stanbrough & shane cottle. Thanks to angle buildings for getting us from point a to point b to point c &back to point a.
Done that a couple times with Terre Haute and Puttnamville myself. Complete show at THAT and then B's and features at LPS.

Charles Nungester
Racer_dude35 (Offline)
  #36 6/1/14 1:59 AM
Congrats to Tony Gary and Shane you guys did a great job!!!!!
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, dusty tracks, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan
gtownplowboy (Offline)
  #37 6/1/14 2:06 AM
I agree, track was like it always is. Knew that going in.. Congrats to Shane and the whole Epperson crew. To whoever thinks a KISS championship doesn't mean anything, ask Stanbrough or any of the other past champions that come and run this series every year how much it means. Well worth the trip from Kokomo to see Shane win.
6 Likes: agar, BrentTFunk, bsmith8, LUCKYONE, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert
SPD 37 (Offline)
  #38 6/1/14 8:36 AM
Good job to Tony, Millie, and the rest of the 2E team!!

SPD 37
4 Likes: dshort36, LUCKYONE, mlamb, The Riz
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #39 6/1/14 10:15 AM
I have no complaints. Things went about like I expected. In my car headed home by 10:30. You could pass, but you had to work at it. Sterrett passed a bunch of cars in the B. Congrats to Shaun and his crew on the championship.
3 Likes: Drtchsr, fish, K9Racer
R A K (Offline)
  #40 6/1/14 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by HARFprez:
Complain complain complain. Paragon is Paragon, it's a paper clip track and not a bowl like Bloomington or LPS. Its pattern is dusty at first then it burns off. It's the same track for everyone, 2 drag strips with curves at the ends. It was a good race tonight, there WAS passing and a couple big checks were handed out. Shane get a cool Champions helmet to add to his collection. Nobody wants to see the exact same thing at every track they go to, so accept the fact that Paragon is a racers track, the Ford's run a tight show, all done by a decent hour. I'm glad i went, and i'll be back next Saturday night for a FREE HARF night, and i'll enjoy being at the races.
Since you are seeking the positive side of the KISS at PISS event; I am thankful that the front stretch track worker wasn't seriously injured during the first heat fiasco. 20 yellow flag laps, and an attempt to realign a COMPLETE RESTART with the track worker choosing to go to the middle of the track and pointing his arms out to the left and right to split the cars. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID! One of the boys at the back of the line up was milling about in the middle of the track and missed the track worker by a few inches. Scary. Providing a track worker with a fluorescent yellow shirt won't make him invincible. Common sense will help keep him safe.
2 Likes: Mud Packer, RacinBabe