IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WRP DK (Offline)
  #31 10/8/13 12:14 PM
For Breakfast about 8 miles to the west is Wapakoneta and they have Bob Evans, Lucky Steer and the late night favorite of all racers.....Waffle House. Our recommendation for hotels is Howard Johnson's in Lima, Ohio and if you mention seeing their add at Waynesfield you will receive a discounted room rate.
Koonzee (Offline)
  #32 10/8/13 1:51 PM
Originally Posted by monkeyboy:
What's the best place for bfast around waynesfield?
Plenty of liquor stores in Lima, Mr.Monkey.
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #33 10/8/13 6:04 PM
Lu Lu's on 117 as you come into Lima on the right across from the Kewpee / Dollar Store. Construction is a bear right now out by I-75, 309/117.

There are other places like Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, Etc. But I really like Lu Lu's.
WRP DK (Offline)
  #34 10/9/13 10:48 AM
Only a couple of days away from one of our best sprint car promotions ever. We are super excited about this event and we hope to see many new faces at the track. We will provide you great entertainment value for your admission. If you can't get pumped up for an event like this then please go see a doctor today as we are concerned for your health lol. In all seriousness we look forward to seeing everyone at the track again.
3 Likes: larsonfan, racing2bwithu2, Ricks Pics
stealth43k (Offline)
  #35 10/9/13 11:27 AM
Will be my first time at whaynesfield looking forward to a great weekend of sprint car racing
3 Likes: larsonfan, racing2bwithu2, WRP DK
WRP DK (Offline)
  #36 10/9/13 8:55 PM
Brady Bacon in a 360 and a non winger, Justin Grant, TMez, Westfall, Weir just to name a few. Perfect weather on tap and a great field of cars. Damn how am I going to sleep the next couple of nights.
2 Likes: larsonfan, racing2bwithu2
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #37 10/9/13 9:00 PM
Originally Posted by WRP DK:
Brady Bacon in a 360 and a non winger, Justin Grant, TMez, Westfall, Weir just to name a few. Perfect weather on tap and a great field of cars. Damn how am I going to sleep the next couple of nights.
Your not making it any easier for me. Thats for sure.

Charles Nungester
WRP DK (Offline)
  #38 10/10/13 7:12 AM
You might as well make plans to attend because you will kick your tail if you miss out on the action. Great way to cap off the season before the snow comes.
larsonfan (Offline)
  #39 10/10/13 7:52 AM
Pit gate opens at 4PM, correct?

Can't wait!!
Hoosier Highbanks (Offline)
  #40 10/10/13 8:28 AM
Counting down the hours at work, fired up for the Double header at Waynesfield and Eldora. Brady Bacon is running 5 sprint car races in 2 days!