IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #31 8/3/13 3:02 PM
Mike I do take her to Burger King so at least she can have it her way Ron I always read your reviews and couldn;t agree more about The Haub House I think you;re right bout Tom;s starting with the number 70 on his 57 Chevy
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #32 8/3/13 3:05 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Mike I do take her to Burger King so at least she can have it her way
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: jim goerge, ronmil
ronmil (Offline)
  #33 8/3/13 3:52 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Mike I do take her to Burger King so at least she can have it her way Ron I always read your reviews and couldn;t agree more about The Haub House I think you;re right bout Tom;s starting with the number 70 on his 57 Chevy
Jim,

Seems that I remember Tommy having a dark blue Chevelle; don't remember a '57 Chevy. The Chevelle appeared to be the square 1965 style. I remember he was sponsored by Lewis Motors in Daylight for a long time.

Ron Miller
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #34 8/3/13 4:11 PM
It's race day! The temps are just right. The rain has left the area. There's $5000 on the line, at one of the best tracks in the country. And there are a lot of hungry drivers that'll be there to try to take home the top prize. I love my hour and a half drive to this place, on days like this!

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
4 Likes: bmemmer, jim goerge, ronmil, Slider812
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #35 8/3/13 5:20 PM
Headin that way right now!
Slider812 (Offline)
  #36 8/3/13 5:22 PM
Ok ladies lets talk about racing and not old cars and taking our ol ladies out to dinner. If you want to talk that then get each others phone numbers. Now that being said. Lets go racin. I'm bring my fiancées sister to her first non wing race.

Posted via Mobile Device
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #37 8/3/13 5:41 PM
I think Sarah and I will take the Ultra out to dinner tonight then maybe a long ride, work Sunday so not much time to go out to dinner Sunday or we may take the time to go to HalfMoon and then a long ride.
Back to Gas City next Friday night so this weekend we will spend eating dinner and riding around on the H.D.

Jerry
4 Likes: babcock14d, Flatrightrear, jim goerge, PIT CART
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #38 8/3/13 5:42 PM
Originally Posted by Slider812:
Ok ladies lets talk about racing and not old cars and taking our ol ladies out to dinner. If you want to talk that then get each others phone numbers. Now that being said. Lets go racin. I'm bring my fiancées sister to her first non wing race.

Posted via Mobile Device
Bill did you change your handle?

Jerry
stanbrough4presidentgo53 (Offline)
  #39 8/3/13 6:03 PM
Heard 2 FITZPATRICKS in da house

Posted via Mobile Device
wildman92 (Offline)
  #40 8/3/13 6:23 PM
Hope everyone has a great time. Sad to be missing it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)