IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #31 4/2/10 9:53 AM
I read that Bland and Short and JS were gonna run tonight at the Big E and then back to NV to run tomorrow for the $4000?? Hope you can get me some updates tonight farriswheel, no video or timing from USAC Hopefully someone will be giving some updates on here or somewhere else.
farriswheel (Offline)
  #32 4/2/10 9:59 AM
Originally Posted by 65 Push Truck:
I read that Bland and Short and JS were gonna run tonight at the Big E and then back to NV to run tomorrow for the $4000?? Hope you can get me some updates tonight farriswheel, no video or timing from USAC Hopefully someone will be giving some updates on here or somewhere else.
Gotcha... Text me later on so I don't forget, but I'd be more than happy to text ya updates!
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #33 4/2/10 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by farriswheel:
Gotcha... Text me later on so I don't forget, but I'd be more than happy to text ya updates!
Thanks, I appreciate it.
mscs20 (Offline)
  #34 4/2/10 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by SpfldMile:
I think Bret Mellenberndt is supposed to run most of the USAC schedule this year too. What about Steve Thomas, Daron Clayton? Nic Faas went back west, didn't he?
I'm waiting on my new engine....looks like 2 weeks still. Clayton told me he is going, so it should be a wild time.

Steve