IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #31 7/21/23 2:02 PM
Originally Posted by Jonr:
Read on Facebook/Twitter that they have had 32 cars commit to running the entire week. With that as a base, it should be great car counts all week and a great points battle.
That's low. The purse is up and there's some good point funds and bonus's and a non inflated gate compared to reg usac shows. SO I hope all that can make it will be there. Really enjoy the four heat, consi and feature format. The three heat deal don't get it .

Have fun, Be safe, I'll see ya at two (One new to me track) and let's ROLL!

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing
richie (Offline)
  #32 7/22/23 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
That's low.
That's actually the most all-time full-timers. Tonight's car count of 58 was the largest for Indiana Sprint Week in 18 years - since the Gas City round in 2005.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, erich45, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, racenut69, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #33 7/22/23 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by richie:
That's actually the most all-time full-timers. Tonight's car count of 58 was the largest for Indiana Sprint Week in 18 years - since the Gas City round in 2005.
I was kinda meaning for number of cars that usually show up. It varies, I realize this. But you're right, You always are

if we can get 32 or more for every track including THAT and Burg, I'll be more than happy.

Charles Nungester