IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #31 7/20/18 5:14 PM
Originally Posted by rpedersen20:
Dave is one hell of a fan. Ordering the ppv on a day with rain possible is big of him. I'll be doing what most other respectable fans that dont wanna drive that far do. Listen to free audio from usac app and watch race monitor for free.
With dedicated fans like you, It's easy to see why speedways are thriving and promoters are getting rich.😞

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
4 Likes: jim goerge, racinrich, trackprep, wallbanger II
RacinBabe (Offline)
  #32 7/20/18 5:18 PM
Originally Posted by OnTheHammer:
Also, always a safe bet to throw out zingers from your computer in your
Mom’s basement.

Right Keyboard Cowgirl.....
I’ve been at the track since 11:30 this morning and haven’t seen you yet.

Kelly
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, racinrich
rpedersen20 (Offline)
  #33 7/20/18 5:36 PM
Change of plans. On my way to Dave's to watch ppv with 4 other people. I'll make sure we all hit the buy button.

After many of his wins Stanbrough’s fans can be heard chanting “King of Indiana.” - quote from onedirt.com
jim goerge (Offline)
  #34 7/20/18 5:39 PM
Blonde Bombshell Whats it like at track now? My driver got worried about the forecast so I"m stuck at home till least tomorrow . not real thrilled about it
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #35 7/20/18 5:46 PM
Well we made it to the track things looking ok got fingers crossed
wildman92 (Offline)
  #36 7/20/18 5:50 PM
Breezy. Cloudy. Peeks of sun. Dry so far since I got here. Maybe it’s me. ☺️

Jen Kelley (she/her)
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, jim goerge, rapid robert
RacinBabe (Offline)
  #37 7/20/18 5:51 PM
Right now it’s 72 degrees and cloudy. We had a storm roll through about 2:00pm and have had a few light sprinkles since then. Not enough to make me melt a bit though! They are out packing the track now and getting ready to race! Parking lot is filling up! Gonna be a good crowd! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!

Kelly
4 Likes: flagboy55, jim goerge, Stevensville Mike, wildman92
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #38 7/20/18 5:59 PM
Originally Posted by RacinBabe:
Right now it’s 72 degrees and cloudy. We had a storm roll through about 2:00pm and have had a few light sprinkles since then. Not enough to make me melt a bit though! They are out packing the track now and getting ready to race! Parking lot is filling up! Gonna be a good crowd! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!
I bailed out a few hours ago. I hope you guy get to see it all. It is looking good right now.

Even though I am not there, I still hope my fellow brothers and sisters of racing get enjoy the whole show!
4 Likes: flagboy55, jim goerge, PIT CART, rapid robert
jim goerge (Offline)
  #39 7/20/18 6:01 PM
Thamks Jen Kelly Wish I was there with you guys
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #40 7/20/18 6:05 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Breezy. Cloudy. Peeks of sun. Dry so far since I got here. Maybe it’s me. ☺️
It's you, Kelly and Susan St Catharine,. Between the three of you, You'd brighten up a Monsoon.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: jim goerge, RacinBabe, rapid robert, wildman92