IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wanted Driver for USAC Races
5/4/13, 10:45 PM   #31
Re: Wanted Driver for USAC Races
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Franckowiak View Post
Casey, the way this guy likes to blow his own horn......I figure him for owning a brass band not a race team....hahahahaha.....what a blowhard. I got this, I'm gettin' that, I gotta consult here, I gotta, gotta, gotta....sounds like this guy is the center of his own universe.
Never mind

Jerry

5/4/13, 10:52 PM   #32
Fredy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donwilshe View Post
100% plus pit passes, food at the track, food before the races, etc.. Isnt that the standard deal.
Oh yes gas money, tires, etc.. Membership in the series. Doenst everyone do that.
As I see it the drivers are risking their lives, working 30 hours on the car and they more
than deserve it all. i thought that was standard deal been doing it for 5 years
Whoops Maybe
Sue
This guys a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: pavement#23
5/4/13, 10:53 PM   #33
on_the_hammer

Coleman Gulik??? Oh wait n/m keep the names comin

Posted via Mobile Device

5/5/13, 12:36 AM   #34
hoosiers47404

Quote:
Originally Posted by donwilshe View Post
100% plus pit passes, food at the track, food before the races, etc.. Isnt that the standard deal.
Oh yes gas money, tires, etc.. Membership in the series. Doenst everyone do that.
As I see it the drivers are risking their lives, working 30 hours on the car and they more
than deserve it all. i thought that was standard deal been doing it for 5 years
Whoops Maybe
Sue
Put my name in hat. I am a driver but havent won any races. I figure with money like that the equipment should be good enough to put even me up front. Hahahaha!!
Jeremy Giles 3G Racing

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: pavement#23, racephoto1
5/5/13, 3:03 AM   #35
fish

Blowhard perhaps. Hard on drivers: I have no clue? But another car owner on the Indiana dirt scene, I'm pretty sure we could use that.
These guys have put a lot of $$ into pavement racing. Perhaps they are testing the waters with dirt racing? Don't laugh too loud, because if these guys decide to take this seriously, you'll see them in victory lane.
Last edited by fish; 5/5/13 at 3:05 AM.

5/5/13, 7:04 AM   #36
Puppy

I don't know why people have to bash others on here for making an honest effort. Maybe a little unconventional, but honest. Bashing them for the money they have, when we all wish we had more to spend on racing. Let them do their thing!

5/5/13, 7:06 AM   #37
tntbusco

I agree with you fish.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: fish, koolaid89
5/5/13, 8:15 AM   #38
wannaracebad

Who cares what other people think I don't know who this team is but wish them luck and hope they do well for the sport that has the best racing anywhere of any kind. Most the bashers are probably from the stands and just jealous anyway. Who ever said it was bad to set high goals may need to set there's a little higher. Good luck on your team.

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: Dannypollock24, dirttrackdiva3c, fish, Puppy
5/5/13, 10:58 AM   #39
donwilshe

How does the old saying go. No good deed goes unpunished and trying to help drivers race in
Indiana opens one up to ridicule and harassment. I was just trying to spend my money and help
Indiana Wingless racers and that didnt go very well. I better stick to asphalt

But there were several drivers, sponsors and owners that did appreciate our effort to help others.

Last year our cars overall averaged 2nd at must see racing. www.mustseeracing.com We were able to
get get 4 wins,6 2nds and I think a 6th and a 4th. Biobased Racing as we race mostly on Asphalt and help
Jaret Horstmann with the Ford engine racing in the NW Winged 360 crowd.

We arent part of this crowd as it seems to be about 90% wingless dirt and that fine. We race locally in Indiana at
Winchester, Salem, Anderson and Lucas Raceway Park

Suellen

www.biobased-racing.com
<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

This is the Jaret and Joe Horstman Winged Sprint Car we supply
the K-Ford (Ketcher Engines) ASCS Ford 360
Last edited by donwilshe; 5/5/13 at 11:35 AM.

5/5/13, 1:25 PM   #40
PJ Wright

Don't let the naysayers get you down. Thanks for posting the pictures. My favorite form of racing is traditonal sprintcars on dirt but, in my opinion, the absolute coolest looking racecars in the world are asphalt supermodifieds.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wanted Driver for USAC Races