IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #31 8/13/15 10:26 PM
Hope Dickie is there as well, Has been racing the Soudrette 44 with several top five finishes. Kinda races like Jason, Gets behind early but comes on like a charging bull.

Dickie about five years ago took the Stevens sprinter if im not mistaken from last to first in the consi in a lap and a half. Was a sight to see. Didn't do great in the feature but it was highlight of the night.

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: FALCONEDDIE, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, jim goerge, tubemaster
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #32 8/15/15 10:18 AM
Woohoo Raceday!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: bullring fan, racegal, Ricks Pics
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #33 8/15/15 11:25 AM
Dickie will be piloting the #44 tonight! Going to be a great night!
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, FALCONEDDIE, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, JON'S MOM, racegal
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #34 8/15/15 12:02 PM
We are heading to the burg tonight for some great non wing racing. Have fun and enjoy the greatest show on dirt.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, SPRINTCAR, wildman92
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #35 8/15/15 1:30 PM
Seen where t mez is going to Fremont tonight. I think that he is leading in points at the burg. Is this not a point racing event at the burg.
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #36 8/15/15 1:41 PM
Tonight is a regular point night at the Burg.
Tall Jackson (Offline)
  #37 8/15/15 4:50 PM
18 car is down a block. Shooting for 4crown
FALCONEDDIE (Offline)
  #38 8/15/15 5:15 PM
Can't be at the Berg tonight. But we now have a Culvers in Port Orange Florida so it's burgers and ice cream at Culvers as close as we can come Their ice cream is as good as the sprints in your neighborhood. So we will have to settle for that. At least we will get to see it on tv. Thank you Jackslash and everyone else involved.
Eddie and Ann Robbins
Lake Helen Fl.
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #39 8/15/15 6:19 PM
Per Ballou Twitter 20 cars

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
jimmyjeep (Offline)
  #40 8/15/15 6:38 PM
Careful Eddie you won't fit in your '32