IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Route 66. Joliet, IL - Wed., May 3. Complete Payout INFO
4/30/17, 12:57 PM   #31
flagboy55

Not sure who the complainers are but I am not one. I couldn't be happier that they are using the place again. I am very aware of who who the Heckenast, and Izzo's are. I absolutely wish these people the very best, and I will support them every chance I get. I was involved at the track back in the day and from what I was told there were elements that contributed to a very high overhead, hopefully that has changed and it enables Sherri and her crew to be profitable. I just didn't get modified's having the larger purse, no complaints just confused over the payout. And one more time I will reiterate that I like late models and mods, but I would drive past both to see a sprint car race. Why? Like I told my racing buddies yesterday, there is no more bad a$$ machine run on a dirt oval, and that cannot be disputed!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Route 66. Joliet, IL - Wed., May 3. Complete Payout INFO