IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Andy H No longer at USAC...
10/28/16, 11:44 AM   #21
Rpracing1

Additional statement from Levi Jones on USAC Silvercrown Facebook site........

All, I want to add a few comments of my own to this page.�The returned vibrance and energy of the Silver Crown series is a result of the efforts of many great people. Andy Hillenburg did a great job of bringing back the feel of everyone being in this together. His interaction with the teams and drivers is something that I was fortunate to experience as a driver as well as working with him in 2016. As I wish Andy continued success with his ARCA team and new endeavors, I want everyone to know that the elements he provided will not be lost. USAC is continuing to focus on these items. The teams are also responsible for a big part of this. By having a series without major changes in procedures, rules, or direction in recent years we have had old teams return and brought in new teams. There is positive energy in our pits! In working with tracks and promoters this past season, I’ve seen a confidence from them in our events as well. The fans are also to be thanked for making the events on our schedule a success. The series will continue to focus on the items big and small that will insure the continued popularity. USAC has new venues for 2017 across all 3 national series to complement the history of our annual events. Lastly, I encourage all of you to continue your support and bring new and old fans to the track next season. They may like it!

10/28/16, 12:23 PM   #22
Re: Andy H No longer at USAC...
Jerry Shaw

One lesson that most of us learn as we get older, is that it a good idea to get all your facts in order before you go off about something. For myself personally, even though it's human nature to just take something and run with it, I have experienced a lot less grief, once that lesson was finally accepted as the truth, even though I fought it hard for many years.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 10/28/16 at 1:17 PM.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Andy H No longer at USAC...