IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg 9-19 Champions night
9/20/15, 10:08 AM   #21
Re: Lawrenceburg 9-19 Champions night
FALCONEDDIE

Charlie,
great night of racing at Lawrenceburg. Great field of cars, great weather, good to talk with you at intermission for a few minutes. But it was great to see a feature of that quality and watch the "young dogs" run and the old dog "hunt." And the old dog found out what was needed. Congratulations Dickie Gaines!!!!!! Be back a week from yesterday and hopefully the same weather. And a big thanks to all the Lawrenceburg staff for a great show. It makes our trip from Florida worthwhile.
falconeddie
Ed, Ann and Angie Robbins

9/20/15, 11:33 AM   #22
Re: Lawrenceburg 9-19 Champions night
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Two weeks Falcon Eddie Oct 3rd
Was great seeing you too. As few shows as I've made and you only up here for a short while. Twice in two years is pretty darn good!

I agree that was some great racing and Dickie just methodically picked his way and stole it.

Another racer friend talked about Dickie a few years back, You always say, WHERE'D HE COME FROM? Seems Team JSR is not only a contender now, But a threat every night. I couldn't be happier for them. Im sure both Dick Gaines Sr. and Jason Soudrette were smiling on that win!

Kramer commanded the Mod feature but Track Champion Matt Hamilton gave him a scare slider but raced clean to come home second in a late race restart. Congrats to both and now Matt and Adam Hamilton are brothers who beame champs at the burg.

The Pure Stock feature troubled me. Im sorry, You can say what you want but Scott Hensley is out there every week, Is smooth and mostly clean. I hope he races at the burg as often as possible in the future. Congrats on your FOURTH championship! A former Champion who I also love to watch race, Should act like one.

Jd Largen won the Pure Stocks with Hensley taking the championship.

Didn't watch the final feature. Restroom and hour trip home was calling but they had a stout field of Hornets.

Like I said, great night, got chilly late but weather turned out perfect, Track was great with two clear grooves in three and four and three in one and two.

Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/20/15 at 11:35 AM.

4 members like this post: ARG, i love dirt track racing, racegal, tubemaster
9/20/15, 1:04 PM   #23
Indy1808

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 35

Congratulations to Dickie & the whole team. Wish I could have witnessed it.
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing

3 members like this post: ARG, Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing
9/20/15, 3:53 PM   #24
i love dirt track racing

Had a great time at the burg Saturday night. Thanks dave and the great employees that makes this sport happen. Thanks. See you guys again for the usac show. Until then we will be heading to Eldora for some more great racing events.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg 9-19 Champions night