IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Great news for stewart
9/25/14, 7:28 PM   #21
Pine

How Ironic. A guy high on "Weed", gets hit by a car driven by a guy named "Smoke". #ISTANDWITHTONY

9/25/14, 11:35 PM   #22
JarrettFarms73

Speaking of irony, did anybody see the Parnelli Jones interview w/ Dave Despain on MAVTV over the weekend? PJ told a story where he had a rf wheel come off causing him to flip at Ascot. For years people thought AJ had tapped him and caused it. IMO very similar to how Tony's event will play out.

The timing of that story made me think of how the week before the incident, NSSN once again on MavTV aired an interview w/ Tony talking about his return to sprint cars and how the bad press from his broken leg was hard for him tolerate.
No clue if he or any of his people read this board but just in case, TONY, hope to see you back in a dirt car as soon as you're ready!

2 members like this post: bn kleen, SWScaleChassis
9/26/14, 4:43 AM   #23
Re: Great news for stewart
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
Ya because it wasn't toked during oppermans utter dominance of the sport. Didn't the red haired stranger sponsor a car? Isn't impaired judgement a prerequisite for driving a sprint car?
good one!

9/26/14, 8:15 AM   #24
Re: Great news for stewart
SWScaleChassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
Speaking of irony, did anybody see the Parnelli Jones interview w/ Dave Despain on MAVTV over the weekend? PJ told a story where he had a rf wheel come off causing him to flip at Ascot. For years people thought AJ had tapped him and caused it. IMO very similar to how Tony's event will play out.

The timing of that story made me think of how the week before the incident, NSSN once again on MavTV aired an interview w/ Tony talking about his return to sprint cars and how the bad press from his broken leg was hard for him tolerate.
No clue if he or any of his people read this board but just in case, TONY, hope to see you back in a dirt car as soon as you're ready!
EXACTLY! I think his words were "People have kids, they play with their kids. I have racing. I love it. Its what I do."

Then at Knoxville he hosted the Kick-It event. About to push out another pet calendar... The list goes on.

And I second the sprint car request! I say he loses the wing and runs some USAC stuff. Crown Car. Hell, Park the taxi-cab and let Danica and Harvick and Kurt mess with that. Lets see a full time open wheel schedule. ALL of it. ASCS, WoO, USAC, Powri, Chili Bowl, Austrailia, etc...

9/26/14, 8:36 AM   #25
racer-x

I am not Computor savy enough to post this link but I hope someone on here can. Search the blaze.com family of instructor who was shot and killed by 9 year old. The reason I think this video is important is it shows a difference in todays society verses how I was raied by the best parents ever. The older intelligent on this board will get were I'm going after watching it.. Please help me a little and post the video please.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Great news for stewart