IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > How do you give back to sprint car sponsors??
2/5/14, 10:01 AM   #21
Re: How do you give back to sprint car sponsors??
Stealth87

Since I don't live in Indiana I am not able to support most local sponsors. I did however make a purchase from Midwest Shades a few weeks back and thanked them for supporting sprint car racing and Chad. They immediately responded and thanked me for buying their product. Had high words for Chad and all that he does for them. Really good folkes over there.

1 member likes this post: robert gatten
2/8/14, 12:14 PM   #22
FrankR63

As a sponsor, it is nice to know when a customer comes to us because they seen our logo on a car. We try hard to track our sponsorship dollars through things like Google Analitics but it is hard sometimes to determine the direct effect that our sponsorship has. Any input is welcome and it has an effect. We sponsor because we love the sport and it is a way to give back but also were in business and sponsorship is a marketing tool. When we know our marketing is working it encourages us to continue and enlarge that marketing. Anytime you can let a sponsor know that you have seen there logo is a very positive thing for that sponsor and our sport.

2 members like this post: cowboyhar69, Jerry Spencer
2/8/14, 12:17 PM   #23
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankR63 View Post
As a sponsor, it is nice to know when a customer comes to us because they seen our logo on a car. We try hard to track our sponsorship dollars through things like Google Analitics but it is hard sometimes to determine the direct effect that our sponsorship has. Any input is welcome and it has an effect. We sponsor because we love the sport and it is a way to give back but also were in business and sponsorship is a marketing tool. When we know our marketing is working it encourages us to continue and enlarge that marketing. Anytime you can let a sponsor know that you have seen there logo is a very positive thing for that sponsor and our sport.
Everybody at Spencer Racing would like to thank you for helping the sport grow.

Jerry, Sarah, Josh,Shannon and car owner Sonny Spencer #66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com

2/8/14, 12:29 PM   #24
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee2 View Post
Just was curious to see how you support sponsors of sprint cars? I found myself driving across town today just to fill up at Caseys just becuase they support Brian Brown. What do you buy or do?
They're also the title sponsor for the MOWA series.

Winston Churchill

2/8/14, 1:42 PM   #25
Kinser11

I frequent, Baby's Show Girls because they sponsored cars years ago.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > How do you give back to sprint car sponsors??