IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I don't care what anyone says, but...
6/28/11, 11:41 PM   #21
Re: I don't care what anyone says, but...
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
I am not the kind of person to express my displeasure with a race, I just suck it up and move on. But I was serious..weather was nice and the food was great
Posted via Mobile Device
and u made it all night without getting kicked out

1 member likes this post: outlaw13
6/28/11, 11:51 PM   #22
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Ive never been kicked out of a race track before. Ive still got a perfect record on that one

6/29/11, 12:14 AM   #23
mikeham73

Chris only gets kicked off balconies.
Posted using Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Chris Nunn, Dannypollock24
6/29/11, 1:06 AM   #24
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

There Was A little action tonight Thanks to the Real Deal

1 member likes this post: Dannypollock24
6/29/11, 4:09 AM   #25
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Yeah, He was for sure going for quick time got into turn 1 a little to hard and to high slipped over the edge his right side of frame bottomed out and 2 quick flips It happened right in front of me! It did sadly end his night!

Now I have not been to very many Late Model races but found the Heat races boring not much passing at all! The Feature was much better but I have to say the best racing was the UMP Modified's! I Wish more cars would have showed up! Oh Well I still left happy I got to Watch racing on a Tuesday night!

Danny 24

6/29/11, 11:32 AM   #26
hoosier race fan

A weeknight race at a track that does not race late models as part of their regular program is probably going to have a lower car count than the previous SN races. I thought the second heat was good with Heckenast winning with a last lap pass on the outside. Unfortunately the quality of the racing was determined by the track preparation. Not sure if it was an LPS or SN officials decision to do nothing to the track, but it was a poor decision. I would still go back because I love late models, but I was certainly disappointed in the races last night compared to last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

6/29/11, 11:53 AM   #27
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

I seen a few of our guys sitting in the stands watching.

6/29/11, 12:16 PM   #28
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan View Post
A weeknight race at a track that does not race late models as part of their regular program is probably going to have a lower car count than the previous SN races. I thought the second heat was good with Heckenast winning with a last lap pass on the outside. Unfortunately the quality of the racing was determined by the track preparation. Not sure if it was an LPS or SN officials decision to do nothing to the track, but it was a poor decision. I would still go back because I love late models, but I was certainly disappointed in the races last night compared to last year.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, Your right the second heat race was good I forgot that part he was working the outside of the track really hard he almost got him a few times he didn't have much room to past he hit turn 3 real fast and blew by for the win That was real cool! I froze my but off on the way home and it was late and tired when I made my post!

Danny 24

6/29/11, 2:51 PM   #29
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier race fan View Post
Posted via Mobile Device

Looked like every late model track I've ever been to black top to bottom

1 member likes this post: Dblchkrs
6/29/11, 3:11 PM   #30
D.O.

It was a night at the races, crowd was good as the weekly races with a lot of drivers watching from the stands. Last year LPS gave them a track that was tacky with a rail they didn't like that this year the smooth wide black track and some didn't like it. SO what track do they like? Looks like any with $5000 or more to win at the end of the race.
Maybe some water would of helped some but once it goes black it never comes back.

2 members like this post: Dannypollock24, Dblchkrs
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I don't care what anyone says, but...