IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #21 5/2/11 8:04 PM
Originally Posted by mscs20:
There is a picture of that worthless POS after they shot him on: http://www.ehowa.com/

Proud to provide it to anyone who wants to see it.

Steve Thomas
US NAVY-Retired 21 years!
That photo has been exposed as a photoshop from a couple of years ago. I suppose the real ones will be released in a short time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...den-photo-fake

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #22 5/2/11 8:15 PM
THANK YOU Navy Seals

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #23 5/2/11 8:58 PM
As the news came across last night, it brought back the indelible memories in my mind of the Twin Towers, The Pentagon and United Airlines flight 93 that went down near Shanksville, PA. The pictures of the fire fighters, police officiers and others who responded and provided some sense of stability in a very trying time. The families that lost a relative on that awful day.

It began a time of patriotic pride that this country had not seen in quite some time. I think of the song by Lee Greenwood, "God Bless the USA". That along with our national anthem and other songs were played over and over again helping raise the bar of patriotism. Last nights gatherings in New York, Washington and elsewhere reunited that sense of pride in the USA.

I knew right away back in September of 2001 that the way of life for most of us in America was about to change. No longer could we just take for granted that our country was a safe haven and all of the fighting and wars were on foreign soil. The names Osama bin Laden and al-Qaida were permanently etched in our mind as we somehow fought to bring some sense of passage to the worst tragedy right here in our country.

It also reminded me of all of the men and women in our Armed Forces who remain on duty providing the freedom that I along with everyone else in the USA so often take for granted.

Tonight as I sit here, the events from September 11,2001 and yesterday will continue to be on my mind for some time. I didn't lose a loved one on 9/11 but we all lost a lot of innocent brothers and sisters on that fateful day. The killing of Osama bin Laden maybe brought justice but not closure to the still grieving relatives, friends and this country. Unfortuantely, terrorism won't go away and we must be on constant alert. Let's all say a prayer for our military around the world as well as our veterans here at home and say thank you for their valiant efforts. Remember, freedom isn't free.

YouTube...

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
10 Likes: Dannypollock24, dirtfan24, FishBurger, I Miss Manzy, Jerry Shaw, mowerman, mscs20, MWestfallfan54, PJ Wright, skids59
mscs20 (Offline)
  #24 5/2/11 9:41 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
That photo has been exposed as a photoshop from a couple of years ago. I suppose the real ones will be released in a short time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...den-photo-fake

Jerry
Good catch Jerry. Gee, it was on the internet....it had to be real. lmoa
Either way UBL is now shark bait and my 2 deployments to get his ass was not in vane. See you at the races.

Steve
2 Likes: Dannypollock24, PJ Wright
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #25 5/3/11 6:40 AM
There's a Seal Team that will never have to buy another beer!

Go USA!
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #26 5/3/11 9:15 AM
Bin Laden arrives in the afterlife, ready to meet his 72 virgins. A door opens and in comes George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and many others and they start beating the crap out of him with pipes and bats. When they take a break from the beating, Bin Laden asks why is this happening. George Washington says " I think you misunderstood. We are 72 Virginians."

For those about to rock, we salute you.
3 Likes: leonhaupt, skids59, SPRINTCAR
dirtnut (Offline)
  #27 5/3/11 10:06 AM
For the safety of the Navy Seal and his family, no one has to know who
made the kill shot. Just be glad that the no-good, son of a ***** is
dead and that no members of the team that carried out the mission
were injured.
2 Likes: mscs20
bfranks17 (Offline)
  #28 5/3/11 3:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
The best thing was that this mission was pulled off in good weather and it didn't get rained out.
halirous...
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #29 5/3/11 5:11 PM
The White House is now saying that the pictures of Osama bin Laden are gruesome and they are afraid to show them. What about the pictures of the Twin Towers burning on 9/11? Didn't seem to bother anyone then. Apparently we don't want to offend anyone. Sorry, but show the world how this snake died. I suppose I am to old to be politically correct.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: dirt330, Topless77
Kevracer58 (Offline)
  #30 5/3/11 8:00 PM
Who is Osama bin Laden again- is he one of the new Indy Lights drivers?